MegaPixarius

Specific weapon only when less than 6 players

8 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have seen many incidents when there aren't many people playing on Raid Fun at specific times, and so when only 4 or so people are online, they decide to do knifes or some specific weapon only.

This idea goes pretty well until someone new joins and decides to break this 'rule' and uses any weapon. As a result, previous players get 'angry'.

My proposal:

When there are very few people, maybe 6, maybe 4 (depends on what people think and admins decide), when half or more people agree to it, everyone has to use a specific weapon only. If minority still decides to ignore( usually 1 player), s/he is kicked out.

My arguments: 

Some maps are big and not interesting when there are only 2 players in each team. And so, for example, using knifes or shotguns only makes it melee or short range fights. And it is easier to find each other.

~MegaPixarius

Players should be able to use whatever weapons they wish to

Point of FUN server is to have fun and enjoy themselves in manner that doesn't break any of the actual rules of the server

If people get upset that others choose to use weapons they don't want them using, then that fault is of their own accord 

Players shouldn't be kicked either just because they want to play the game how they want to (Weapon wise)

Believe would be difficult to script as well

Some maps are big and not interesting when there are only 2 players in each team. And so, for example, using knifes or shotguns only makes it melee or short range fights. And it is easier to find each other.

Don't really understand this, by using shotgun and knife only on big maps make it easier to find others compared to regular weapons?

Overall, personally don't agree with this idea

Players should be able to use whatever weapons they wish to

Point of FUN server is to have fun and enjoy themselves in manner that doesn't break any of the actual rules of the server

If people get upset that others choose to use weapons they don't want them using, then that fault is of their own accord 

Players shouldn't be kicked either just because they want to play the game how they want to (Weapon wise)

Believe would be difficult to script as well

Don't really understand this, by using shotgun and knife only on big maps make it easier to find others compared to regular weapons?

Overall, personally don't agree with this idea

What I meant is that in big maps, it is hard to find people, because they camp or hide good. 

If it is short range weapons only, they tend to jump around and its easier to find each other. And so easier to kill, get points, and move on to next map.

I agree also with what anti said. With the low player count then the server would become a knife only server and that would be most boring for me. Hopefully the numbers will pick up and this becomes a non issue :)

You can choose whatever weapon you wish, you don't have to care what other players say. 

It's an all weapon server and I don't agree with this ''Specific weapon only when less then 6 players'' thing.

You can choose whatever weapon you wish, you don't have to care what other players say. 

It's an all weapon server and I don't agree with this ''Specific weapon only when less then 6 players'' thing.

Wrong. Its a MOST weapon server. No Grenade launchers :)

I would agree with MegaPixarius 'BUT' I do agree with Anti because it is a FUN server.(Example: A new player doesn't want to join Raid FUN server for the first time just to find out that he has to use a knife or he gets kicked. He will most likely leave rather than play on a knife only FUN server.)