Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synd

mp_dr_shipment

7 posts in this topic

After trying lots of different things, and failing with most of them, I went to a more basic style of deathrun map, but with a little twist!

mp_dr_shipment, which is a pretty good remake of the Multiplayer map Shipment, is a short to medium sized map with some easy traps, and

some pretty difficult ones. While most of the traps are pretty simple, activating them makes the map pretty difficult, and they are very fun to

activate on players because you can kill a LOT of players. There are also 3 endrooms, because is a nub and encouraged

me to add new rooms ;.;

This map has been going on for about 4 months now, and I'm almost ready to release it. Reason I didn't post it sooner is because I realized

that you can't rush it if you want it to be good.

Map also has 2 sonngs.

Traps: 10

It also has a custom character, and weapon.

Special thanks to Asus, Troll, and Slaya, aswell as everybody that helped test the map <3

Media:

0VyGL.jpg

x0ihK.jpg

KcCjJ.jpg

DYaOw.jpg

P.S Sorry my cod4 looks terrible ;.; I put the settings on highest my pc can go but my computer still sucks.

The map still has a few tweaks needed to be done before I give it to troll for final test and release.

First time I've seen what you were making and I missed the tests but it looks promising and isn't massive like village  :xd:

May I suggest slightly darker worldspawn settings and a nice vision file?

Looking alright though, well done.

>cod4 looks terrible
You'd better check mine cod4 setting and u will cry

I added a vision file. stock shipment, tho it has some tweaks. Anybody like it? Personally would like it a bit brighter so I might tweak with it.

CiwkA.jpg

In my opinion shipment at night time would look pretty cool, like a dark ish, kind of destroyed shipment, fires everywhere, containers have corroded, grass have manifested itself to everything? Like it's been left for pure centuries and people have forgotten about it

Idunno it seemed pretty cool in my head

I'm going to give troll the final version sometime this week.

The Skybox is a bit darker, and I have added a vision file, which is the shipment vision file but with a few little tweaks which makes it look much better.(Props sentrex :D)

I like your idea a lot and it sounds cool, but I was far into the development and I didn't want to change the entire process of the map.

All known bugs are fixed aswell :D