Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unusedaccount

Custom Guns/Models

5 posts in this topic

So actually putting them in with in the game is the easy part i can access these guns ether by VIP menu or /give weapon_mp but how do i actually put it in the menu under customize charater? i can't find any code related for this menu if i did i would be fine as i would have the lines i needed to add more guns. so what in source should i look for. 

So This is mine

1,0,1,hud_icon_m9beretta,beretta,@WEAPON_BERETTA,Semi-automatic with a high capacity.,
2,1,3,hud_icon_colt_45,colt45,@WEAPON_COLT1911,Semi-automatic with a medium power.,
3,2,6,hud_icon_usp_45,usp,@WEAPON_USP,Semi-automatic with a medium power.,
4,3,9,hud_icon_desert_eagle,deserteagle,@WEAPON_DESERTEAGLE,Semi-automatic with a high power.,
5,4,12,hud_icon_m40a3,m40a3,@WEAPON_M40A3,Bolt action sniper rifle.,
6,5,15,hud_icon_desert_eagle,deserteaglegold,@WEAPON_DESERTEAGLEGOLD,Gold plated semi-automatic with high power.,
7,6,20,hud_icon_remington700,remington700,@WEAPON_REMINGTON700,Bolt action sniper rifle. Very effective.,
8,7,24,hud_icon_44,colt44,Colt Anaconda .44,Semi-automatic with deadly .44 bullets.,
9,8,32,hud_icon_mw2_stiker,mw2_stiker,@WEAPON_mw2_stiker, High Powered Shotgun, <---- One i added as Test does this look correct?