Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

Promod Call outs on all maps

45446 posts in this topic

Hello nublets, even though our promod server is a public fun server there is still important call outs that you may or may not be interested in, e.g. if you are in teamspeak and see a nub on ur friends screen you can give him a call out, or if you die you can say where he is in team chat. Either way, call outs are useful. So, for people that dont know them - ill show them!

Strike;

2b6845501a25d88d583293970c7f8064.png

District;

2i091jp.jpg

Backlot;

2z8c0mo.jpg

Crash;

940974786c215ab131305b1eb1432624.png

Crossfire;

e7ac8191a99574a0746be80680dd6556.png

Vacant; 

cod4VacantLoc.jpg

So there are the maps i know are on the Raid Rotation, if i missed any just tell me in the comments or add the callouts yourself, you can find more on wikipedia etc.

Hope this helps a few nubs and makes you more pro ;) :dave:

-Purity

EDIT: Ty Beatthat for fixing the image problems :wub:

Admins can't fix the image link because it doesn't end with a .png, .jpg etc... :)

If you save those images and upload using gyazo or imgur, you can upload the gyazo or imgur links and it will be allowed ^^

fixed the images, added some better quality ones and removed Citystreets because mp_citystreets = District which is already in there

Thanks for this Purity!

Loooong time ago when my team was top 5 in clanbase hq ladder, we named places with colours. Much easier to remember imo.

Thanks for this Purity!

Loooong time ago when my team was top 5 in clanbase hq ladder, we named places with colours. Much easier to remember imo.

mhm i know what u mean i think, did the same with one of my teams but we named sections of the maps normally split into 1/4's with colours, so if we said 'blue' the team would just run to that corner  of the map :D

Either way, just did this to show some nubs the call outs that i use on the server :p

No callouts for Nuketown? Would've loved to have those.

oh that's a good thread.

It can be helpful for many people who were in trouble to communicate with the team :D