Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unusedaccount

Star wars themed credits

12 posts in this topic

I am working on an star wars theme for the credits when reaches it plays the theme song and has a simple black background instead of in-game it removes transperrity i am still add lines. it goes like 'in a gallaxy far far away there was an call of duty 4 for modication by braxi...' so what you think?

I am working on an star wars theme for the credits when reaches it plays the theme song and has a simple black background instead of in-game it removes transperrity i am still add lines. it goes like 'in a gallaxy far far away there was an call of duty 4 for modication by braxi...' so what you think?

Bit cheesy and would be mildly amusing the first time you see it, but after that I think it would just get annoying

not possible in cod4

you could spawn through script a black room above every map and then make models which are text that move backwards and are slightly rotated :troll:

not possible in cod4

make a 3d like image in photoshop and move it from the bottom of the screen to the top :troll:

not possible in cod4

Erhm, entirely possible...

Erhm, entirely possible...

not for , unless you want to read another 10 threads he's going to open about modelling, creating material, adding that to the mod, and then writing the script :dave:

not for , unless you want to read another 10 threads he's going to open about modelling, creating material, adding that to the mod, and then writing the script :dave:

But you didn't say that.. You said not possible in cod4, what if someone were wanting to do this and knew how, but after reading your post then decided not to try as it's "not possible"?

Darmuh was right.

But you didn't say that.. You said not possible in cod4, what if someone were wanting to do this and knew how, but after reading your post then decided not to try as it's "not possible"?

If somebody knew how (and appears that some people do know because it's just about logical thinking, you know... using brain a little) then how would my post discourage them? Your argument is invalid :dave: Just wanted to stop this thread before it spawns more topics!

Btw. Lossy's idea is actualy good but you'd also need to downscale image over time :dave:

Well i will try my best and i'll release it and have a youtube video on how to install to source and compile as a mod.