Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

Asking for help regarding Rank Icons

12 posts in this topic

Hello people of Raid, the title pretty much sums up what I'm asking for

However I do understand if you'd rather not answer, your choice c:

Quite confused on the material parts, (Specifically the GoSave files in Material Properties and Materials)

Would be amazing if someone could give a brief step guide on what to do (To add a Rank Icon to lets say, level 31)

Like said before, would be highly appreciated if you could help, but wont be disheartened if not

(Apologies if in wrong section, this seemed the most appropriate)

just compile the rank icon with asset manger and it will create Material Properties and Materials for it

So I make a .gdt with Asset Manager, save that, them compile the IWD's & Mod and that will create the material properties & materials (once the iwd is already in the images folder and everything is added the ranktable, mod.csv etc)

create a gtd add all your ranks images as separate entities and compile them

Are you trying to replace the icons and stuff with your own? Because weirdly enough I am doing the same thing...

I just take a picture from google, then convert them via asset manager, take the iwi file and put it in my dr mods "deathrun" images IWD.

Good luck!

(ask me anything)

crq07Ct.jpg

That's a spray, not an icon

But you know... It's still an image projected onto a world geometry (aka. decal) :dave:

But you know... It's still an image projected onto a world geometry (aka. decal) :dave:

I am having a problem with the pictures. Because I want to have pic for my spray with a transparent background but jpeg. doesn't support that and I cant convert pngs. It gives me errors. Any help?

You have to set the background to alpha or some shit, there's a tutorial I followed ages ago

You have to set the background to alpha or some shit, there's a tutorial I followed ages ago

Ok thanks I'll google that ;D