Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPi

4 Pics of a very detailed Garage

14 posts in this topic

In future use www.imgur.com, because when you upload there it will add a .jpb/.png at the end of url so you can post it on forums.

Geometry seems ok, but lighting is kinda bad except the sunflare passing through the window which is very nice, think about using directional shadowcasters and a better ambient light...

Also add "shadow" brush above roof and compile it with extra lighting.

Not really detailed to be honest

Also, this alone isn't really worth making a thread over

In the future for small things as such, you could make a status update by clicking your name in the top right corner and entering text and pictures within the grey box

http://gyazo.com/04d9e94bb8c1b4c386008f932003a7e3

ok i guess i was a little over-excited for that ;)

Well to be honest the compile is not extra :P its fast verbose and modelshadow for testing purposes.

So ok it wasnt really special.

But Anti, its not so bad.

Models and decals are more than enough right? Only FX, vision files and Hd lights are missing.

Dont know what the negative comments are about, in my eyes it looks beautiful, the lighting could be worked on more but obviously this isnt finished product, the lighting is a great idea and it does look realistic, smh for all the hate.

Keep up the hard work bro, i like it :)

This looks like really professional work in my opinion. Most of the poeple here commented on how you put the images but not on your good work, which is weird...

I really like it and it couldn't be better :D I suggest you make more of these topics to show how skilled you are as a mapper :D

Good Luck mate :D

Well there was only one comment that was about the way i posted the pics, im ok with Lossy.

The rest i cant judge, everyone gets his own conclusions about the pics about the rest comments, as you did here.

Thank you very much.

Well there was only one comment that was about the way i posted the pics, im ok with Lossy.

The rest i cant judge, everyone gets his own conclusions about the pics about the rest comments, as you did here.

Thank you very much.

i got wrecked...