Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unusedaccount

A few questions

10 posts in this topic

How can i have my modified deathrun mod have more guns than 8 when i add ones they arnt in memu i can though replace old ones. next question how can i make it anti stealible i am not talking about just having ui_mp server side i want it so no one can access it.

not trying to be rude or anything but are you just going to ask for help for every little thing or at least try to learn it by yourself at some point?

Because if you're going to ask for help on every little modding thing, specially for a mod that has built everything for you, you should probably stop.

Make freaking ONE thread for all of your damn questions, it's getting quite annoyning with every small question for every thread. Make a thread for all of your questions and just bump it if you got  a question.

try having the ui_mp and weapons/mp/weapon names [server side] you could even change the scripting a little so that gametype has to be some else than deathrun example clan_dr. [this tricks alot of people]

It's weird that you didn't get post moderation by this time due to the ammount of junk topics you open for every fucking little shit.

It's weird that you didn't get post moderation by this time due to the ammount of junk topics you open for every fucking little shit.

you don't own this forum buddy, let it go. if you want to be le douchebag, www.braxi.org is your place

you don't own this forum buddy, let it go. if you want to be le douchebag, www.braxi.org is your place

Technically, he does own part of it. And on the same note, neither do you. He still has a job to do of being an admin of these forums, and that's exactly what he's doing. 

Technically, he does own part of it. And on the same note, neither do you. He still has a job to do of being an admin of these forums, and that's exactly what he's doing. 

only thing he's good for is bitching

Already has been responded to

Topic locked due to such and to prevent you nubs from continuing