iMtroll

Raid Gaming Reached 1000 Members!

30 posts in this topic

Haven't been with raid since the beginning, but have been fortunate enough to see it grow and expand past what was expected

1,000 members, although not every single one is active, is an amazing accomplishment and worth celebrating 

Raid is a great community and as it continues to grow and gain more nubs within, nothing will change in that aspect

Gracias to the administrative team for keeping Raid positive and continuing to provide a clean and enjoyable experience for others

When we reach 2,000 member celebration, party out in Las Vegas with everyone :troll:

Grats Raid!
Now, what's our prize... Hmmm, how about a new forum theme?

congrats guys. new theme would be great!

I hope Mr.Diddles wears 2 watches cuz its always time to diddle

Congratulations Raid for reaching 1,000!  :)

I remember when I first joined the forums there was only 452 members and now look at us! 

We are growing so fast

This wouldn't be accomplished without @@Lossy, @@Darmuh, @@Thomas, @@NNJ, @@NinJa, and @ so big thanks to them

Congratz for Raid being senior :3

Now up to being a big community! even bigger then after-life!

Well done to everyone at Raid, for me it's not the servers that make this a great community, it's the people.

Thank you to all the members that have made Raid what it is today, let's just keep moving forward!

Also lol: 

only 452 members

CONGRATZ! everyone for taking the forum to 1000! MEMEBERS! SICK!!! gg everyone and thanks to everyone who helped along the way!

We made it! Congrats Raid for reaching 1000 members such a big community of friends

Hope we keep growing and growing

Special thanks to @@Darmuh @@BraXi @@Lossy @@Thomas @@Anti @@NNJ @@NinJa, if it wasn't for you guys raid wouldn't make it this far with @ for keeping the servers alive.

Hasn't been with us long, however has put in a lot of effort and time into assisting Raid

Sacrificed hours of his time and sleep to fix multiple things as well as brining us this amazing new theme 

Know you likely get told this a lot you nub, but we appreciate all the work you do ^^

cool milestone, i remember when there were like 20 - 30 members on the first raid forums xD

Ps: thanks to all the people that helped making raid to what it is now

cool milestone, i remember when there were like 20 - 30 members on the first raid forums xD

who remembers that shitty mybb forum :dave:

Yeah well IP.Board is worth the extra bucks :) and good job to everybody in the community for making raid something really special.

Congratulations on 1k raid gaming!

Wanna take this time to thank @@Darmuh @@Lossy @@BraXi @@Thomas and @ for all the hard work, time and effort they have put into the forums and servers.

I also want to give a big thank you from my heart to lossy, who has listened to me and my nub suggestions, who has been patient with me and others and who has done everything he can for raid. 

@@Anti, words cannot describe how valuable you are to raid, but you have personally helped me through my admin process and abilities, and i know you have helped others out of kindness, gracias, nub :dave:

Thanks to everyone in this AWESOME community for making it so enjoyable, hopefully more members and more great memories to come.

-Purity

who remembers that shitty mybb forum :dave:

meh, the mybb theme wasn't so bad.

WAT

A thousand members later and grezwal is still WAT ing :dave:

Oh also, gg on 1K members 

Mkay fuck y'all mention me next time or....

PS: Congratulations on 1000 members. ;)

Da hell I played once xD congradulations on your success guys

it's because you happen to be the 1k member on the website bud :)

it's because you happen to be the 1k member on the website bud :)

I sorta was but mkay  :P

I sorta was but mkay :P

no you wasn't so mkay (because you wasn't the first person to make a second account to claim the "1k member" title)