Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darmuh

suggestion for admins page

11 posts in this topic

I said this last night before I went to sleep but I really think it's a good idea :D

On the admin page it should display flags (countries) for every admin (like it does for their xfires) so you know generally what time zone they cover among other things.

It'd look kind of like this I assume. (WARNING: shitty inspect element)

c50519010ad6abba011e152709a63fd7.png

or

62ce2827880e9f4208c388151bf8fafd.png

Either that or I assume you could make it a text field taken straight from the user's info. I just feel pictures would make it more fun :D

I like this a lot tbh, it looks nice on Promod aswell, give a unique feature. 

However, should this JUST be on the admin section page, or should it be on the entire forums for every member, not just admins? 

anyways, need some input from mikey :D

Can just use the data from the "country field" and add it to the admins page.

Can just use the data from the "country field" and add it to the admins page.

I said this last night before I went to sleep but I really think it's a good idea :D

On the admin page it should display flags (countries) for every admin (like it does for their xfires) so you know generally what time zone they cover among other things.

It'd look kind of like this I assume. (WARNING: shitty inspect element)

c50519010ad6abba011e152709a63fd7.png

or

62ce2827880e9f4208c388151bf8fafd.png

Either that or I assume you could make it a text field taken straight from the user's info. I just feel pictures would make it more fun :D

I like the idea of a flag but thats a bitch unless google code has something i can pinch :P. I will look into it and get back to you when i have looked around for something good.

I like the idea of a flag but thats a bitch unless google code has something i can pinch :P. I will look into it and get back to you when i have looked around for something good.

perhaps name the image files the same as the return value you get from the country field?

perhaps name the image files the same as the return value you get from the country field?

This. ^ Works like that already for the flag profile field.

This. ^ Works like that already for the flag profile field.

I know how to do it its that it will take a long time to get that many flags :P 

I know how to do it its that it will take a long time to get that many flags :P

All of the flags are already on the forum.

What they are saying is that on the IPB default there is an option to select what country you're from and then it assigns your country and flag to you. These guys just want it to display on the left mid-thread too :P

I want PMs icon next to my user icon in navigation panel, oh and icon for "Messenger" looks ugly :davesir:

All of the flags are already on the forum.

What they are saying is that on the IPB default there is an option to select what country you're from and then it assigns your country and flag to you. These guys just want it to display on the left mid-thread too :P

Maybe.

I want PMs icon next to my user icon in navigation panel, oh and icon for "Messenger" looks ugly :davesir:

What the hell are you on about :P screen shot of what is ugly also what do you mean for the other bit.