Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

VIP/Rank Reward Suggestion

19 posts in this topic

Hi y'all,

Got bored between revision sessions so I made this and thought it might be a nice feature for the CJ server (maybe dr idk).

Basically it plays a trail on the player whenever they hit a bounce and stops whenever they land the bounce or die.

3803a22e947ce5e5723be6aeda7d1d2c.gif

Ignore the effect I'm using, I had none so I just quickly made one in a couple of minuets.

Thoughts?

I like this idea, would be cool to see it being changeable for ViP's (select which trail you want to play when you hit a bounce)

I like this idea, would be cool to see it being changeable for ViP's (select which trail you want to play when you hit a bounce)

Can be done.

Or even the longer the bounce the better (cooler) looking the bounce gets, whatever you all think would be best.

give me fx and script when you're done and i can make this happen.

Love it, would definitely play CJ more often if this happens.

500 posts  :ph34r:

Yep, lovely idea, should definitely be a VIP option, people are obsessed with trails ;-;

Yep, lovely idea, should definitely be a VIP option, people are obsessed with trails ;-;

it's like the moving texture thing all over again, looks like we make people obsessed with things :troll:

Should also be on deathrun considering it's all bounces now anyway :troll: 

Should also be on deathrun considering it's all bounces now anyway :troll:

Should make it so it does something bad on dr when you bounce to stop people using bounces the whole god damn time

Make it fog up your screen when you hit a bounce or something, that''ll make it more of a challenge :Troll: 

Lol i love the idea... if it was on dr maybe ppl would stop complaining about not having new trails?

but there needs to be a option to the graphics setting to let people that dont have it not see it. like it could possibly throw off fps for people with low pcs(me) but still like to CJ. like add an option on the user-side. unless the trail already falls under a dvar/cvar which i feel it does. but IMO

but there needs to be a option to the graphics setting to let people that dont have it not see it. like it could possibly throw off fps for people with low pcs(me) but still like to CJ. like add an option on the user-side. unless the trail already falls under a dvar/cvar which i feel it does. but IMO

Can't disable a single effect for one person, and allowing them to disable all effects has too many loopholes. 

There already a setting to disable fx's.

There already a setting to disable fx's.

i should really play more

i should really play more

If I'm correct you guys are still on about CJ? if you're on about dr i'm not adding it because it would be a waste of fx's.

If I'm correct you guys are still on about CJ? if you're on about dr i'm not adding it because it would be a waste of fx's.

well ye... this is the cj section  :P