Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HyperCoD

Hai <3

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone i just saw this and thought i would do an Introduction even though i have had my account for over a week now. My In game name is Hyper and i have been playing deathrun for about 1 year and 6 months now :D. My real name is Justin Micheal Pendergrass and i am 15 years old. A lot of people ask me what inspired me to play deathrun. Well i started playing deathrun because i started watching Gawley's vids and it looked really fun. At the time i had a really shitty computer and i played on Ar51 until it got shit :/. After that i stopped playing for a few months (totally not because i broke my pc or anything... lol). When i came back to Deathrun after those few months i went to ar51 and it was shit at the time so i looked up some servers and found RvS'. I played on RvS' for a few months and actually joined the clan. I played so much that i wore deathrun out again so i came back a month later to find that no one remembered me and RvS' was shit and was being ddosed xD. So i went to raid which i had actually played before (not much). So i hopped on there and just started playing again. I have been playing raid as my main server since then (about 6 months) and i plan to keep playing for a while. That's my story and how i got here <3. 

My name Hyper came from my friends on Xbox 360. We would play cod on there and i would talk a lot and they kept asking me why i was so hyper. Also i talk a lot n chat on deathrun and people ask me why i'm so Hyper. Thats where my name came from :D.

As far as what i like to do. I like to draw and design things. Also as a kid i would play with building blocks a lot so i guess you could say i like to build things :D. I also play basketball.

My skills: None... lol jk. I think i would be pretty good at designing gun skins. If anyone can help me figure out how to do that it would be much appreciated <3. As far as mapping goes... i just wont even go there xD.

If you guys want to know more or have any questions post them below :D. Thanks for reading my Introduction. --Hyper <3

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to the forums

Hope to see  you around

hello and welcome to the forums, enjoy ur stay here :sir: