SPi

How to MW2 walk animations in COD4?

9 posts in this topic

So i would love to see these effects applied in cod4.

UGX members Ray1235 and Ege115 helped me with a script that Ray did and it worked for WAW but that script with the necessary changes for cod4 wonr work cuz cod4 wont recognise the dvars. The dvars however exist in cod4.

So i come here and ask if anyone know an alternative way of doing it.

Heres a vid to get the idea:

What's the point in doing it? Still same CoD4 Guns and Graphics but different movement. Now if you did this on a server with Mw2 guns and Mw2 maps... that would be cool :D.

What's the point in doing it? Still same CoD4 Guns and Graphics but different movement. Now if you did this on a server with Mw2 guns and Mw2 maps... that would be cool :D.

Yeah you know im not a MP guy. And the movement is 100 times better than the usual monotone cod4 movement. So thats why i want it.

There are many guns you can put in a cod4 mod in CFGFactory 

Thansk for the tip, those are the dvars Ray used. I am trying to set em in game when dev1 and devmap. Some of em worked.  I see some results thanks XD

Ok i think i got what i wanted. Now the only thing left to take care of is the height of the weapon when walk. Its like it moves downwards, how can i prevent this from happening? any dvars in mind?

...or per-weapon, and more detailed settings in asset_manager :davesir:

tOXDqJR.jpg

I got the wanted result but now the only thing that is left to do is to set this dvar in script and not through in game console. cg_bobweaponamplitude 0.9

When i set the dvar in script with setsaveddvar("cg_bobweaponamplitude " , "0.9"); that error pops up and i dont know how to fix it...

http://qs.lc/s99ny

Note that before the dvar is called i wait 0.05 sec.

I got the wanted result but now the only thing that is left to do is to set this dvar in script and not through in game console. cg_bobweaponamplitude 0.9

When i set the dvar in script with setsaveddvar("cg_bobweaponamplitude " , "0.9"); that error pops up and i dont know how to fix it...

http://qs.lc/s99ny

Note that before the dvar is called i wait 0.05 sec.

Maybe use this:

setDvar("cg_bobweaponamplitude", 0.9);