Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NinJa

I'm outta here.

12 posts in this topic

As i've no longer have the intention to play cod4 anymore, it wouldn't be wise for me to stay here any longer. I don't feel as if i'm a part of this community therefore i am leaving. Well for now. If i ever pick up cod4 again, I'll let you guys know sometime. However at the current time, i must focus everything on academics and such to continue performing well. I wish you all the shittiest luck <3 especially thomas and uh, screw yah guys im going home. (but forreal though, thanks for the fun times) 

EDIT: After a long discussion with the other Community Managers, we have decided that Cat will not be a community manager. Sorry for the misunderstanding and troubles this may have caused anyone. If we decide we need another, we will consider Cat for sure.

Ok, bye Ninja. Hope you have a nice time and do good on your academics.

Wait wut? :o You want ME? I'm truly honored. Thank you so much, and I wish you the best of luck with you academics and I wish to see you back soon! You've been a great friend and a great community manager.

Good luck with everything irl. Hope everything turns out how you want it to.

Adios

Wish the best for you in real life

Keep buying mansion after mansion :>

Well, seriously, it is a good decision NinJa... it is a crucial time of life and once you become successful, hopefully you'd never have to worry about money ever again ;)