Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Dean

What is your in-game name?: siikdUde

How old are you?: 15, 16 in October

What is your primary server?: Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: @141

What is your Xfire?: deankaplan13

What is your Steam?: kamikazeducks

What makes you a good admin?: I have been admin in many other clans/servers other than cod 4 and know how to react to certain situations. I have been playing Deathrun since 2013 and been playing on Raid about 2 months after it began. I have about 800 connects not including probably a year ago when the connects reset so I do understand the rules. I have been a Trial admin for Raid before so I do have some exposure of what the role of  a Admin needs to do. After my Trial from 2013 I have realized what my mistake was and I do feel now that I would be ready. I have not applied times before now because I felt I wasn't capable/ready to apply again but now I feel I can put my time in again to be a efficient admin.

What skills do you have?: I have mapped and scripted for Deathrun and CoD 4 before although I am still a beginner. I have made a total of 2 maps and my 3rd one which was never finished (mp_dr_freedom) due to a HDD failure. I have a very big interest in technology and computers. I have built a total of 5 computers in my career including my own.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I have been in many clans in games other than CoD 4. About a year ago I was Co-Owner of a Deathrun clan called: Pure

Why should we choose you?: As I stated before, I have been a Trial admin so I do have exposure of being a Admin. I have learned from my mistakes back in 2013 and I feel that I can do better. I do have alot of time on my hands as I'm not part of any after school programs, etc. If something is wrong than people can contact me via Steam/Forum as I'm always on.

Well, thanks for reading my application and hopefully I'll get another chance :)

Text issue fixed

Your application is now available to be voted on

Good luck

Good luck! (:

Im dont think im gonna apply again, maybe...

Anyway, you got my vote (:

Good luck Siikdude!

Got confused by your brother, you are fine

Remembering the past, I remember we were both playing deathrun and all the sudden the activator disconnected

And all you said was ''BAN HIM'', ''KRATOS BAN HIM''. Just because the activator disconnects it isn't a perm ban.

As I see your app, It says you were trial admin in 2013. I thought you knew how to handle a situation similar to this 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall would be nice seeing you telling others to behave, respect the rules, etc.

Good luck

Hi, although im not saying I never did this,I just dont remember it. Do you know when I said this? It hadnt been recent as the past months I wasnt on too much.

Highly suggest Lead Admins+ to look at siikdude's old trial topic in the admin forums as it should still be there. This way you may understand perhaps some reasons as to why he was declined before and see if they still apply now.

@@siikdude gl man!

Hi, although im not saying I never did this,I just dont remember it. Do you know when I said this? It hadnt been recent as the past months I wasnt on too much.

EDIT: My apologies, got confused with your brother that had the alias ''Siikdude''. 

Edited by Kratos

EDIT: My apologies, got confused with your brother that had the alias ''Siikdude''. 

No worries

I would like to cancel my application. Thanks.

I would like to cancel my application. Thanks.

Have you thought it through m8? Are you sure? You will get the chance to re-apply in a month or so if you really do decide to cancel your app, i suggest speaking to someone about your thoughs/reasoning for doing so,

sure @@Anti will close this and say some final words :)

Gracias for taking the time to apply

As Purr nubbly said, you may apply once more in the future

Wish you luck in whatever you decide to do

Adios nub ;)