15 posts in this topic

Admin applications:

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Liam

What is your in-game name?: Caspa

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun or Raid Promod

What is your B3 CID?: 51197

What is your Xfire?: I deleted Xfire about 8 months ago but I'd be willing to redownload it if needed

What is your Steam?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CaspaTheGhost/

What makes you a good admin?: I visit all of Raid's servers everyday and I enjoy helping people and answering their questions, I understand what admins do as I'm on Teamspeak with Admins and Lead Admins everyday. I've been admin on servers in many different games but I'm not going to list these as I feel they are irrelevant. I've never been an admin on a CoD4 server but I'd love to give it a go! I would love to help Raid and I'm a very quick learner.

What skills do you have?: Well, in regards to CoD4 I have a very good understanding of CoD4 and all of the general commands. I've been playing the game for about 3/4 years so I understand the game quite well. I've been playing on Raid for about a year and a few months and I know many of the members, I'm a very quick learner and I generally like to help people out. 

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: IceOps and Raid

Why should we choose you?: Honestly, if I was reading this application I would not accept it due to the fact that I have no prior experiences when it comes to being an Admin on CoD4 but I would really appreciate it if you were to give me a chance. As I've already said I'm on all of the servers everyday and I'm a very quick learner. I hope that what I've said is enough for you to consider me. Thank you for reading this I look forward to your decision :)

Outstanding guy since I first met him

Helpful, active, friendly, and overall a nice guy

Hope seeing you soon in the admin team!

YAY CASPA<3

Good luck, I really do hope you get it.

You're always mature and serious when needed, sometimes I forgot you're just a user since you help us admins so much, it would be great to have somebody as dedicated as you to be on the blue team.

<3

Best of luck, Caspa, your application is now available to be voted upon.  ;)

I'd say you're more than trustworthy of holding an admin title. <3

i hope you get declined u ugly cunt

Fuck off Caspa, do you even deserve to be given the satisfaction of being able to apply you Irish mug?

P.S, good luck

upa ira, 

yes! Good m8 of mine, can follow the rules and spot hackers, think he would make a good admin if he settled his irish tits in the server n behaved sometimes :troll:

kiss kiss, good luck!