Followers 0
Lossy

Show your desktop

607 posts in this topic

Main Monitor(1600x900):

a180d20c91.jpg

Second Monitor(1080 TV downscaled to 720 to fit to screen):

2266b65bf4.jpg

My screen savers are on auto rotate every fifteen minutes, as I get bored very very easily.

My new Kubuntu 15.10 desktop

o1ndp6Z.jpg

How are you enjoying kubuntu? I've been thinking about installing it.

How are you enjoying kubuntu? I've been thinking about installing it.

It takes a surprising amount of getting used to after moving from Ubuntu. KDE looks much nicer and is a lot more customisable which is why I switched. The downside is that I think Ubuntu was marginally more responsive - but keep in mind that Ubuntu was probably the fastest, most responsive OS I've ever used, so that's not to say Kub isn't fantastic (I think this has something to do with using 15.10 instead of the 14 LTS).

It takes a surprising amount of getting used to after moving from Ubuntu. KDE looks much nicer and is a lot more customisable which is why I switched. The downside is that I think Ubuntu was marginally more responsive - but keep in mind that Ubuntu was probably the fastest, most responsive OS I've ever used, so that's not to say Kub isn't fantastic (I think this has something to do with using 15.10 instead of the 14 LTS).

It's just KDE Plasma being one of the slowest desktops for linux, the diference grows reasonably higher when comparing games on unity, gnome and kde :dave:

It's just KDE Plasma being one of the slowest desktops for linux, the diference grows reasonably higher when comparing games on unity, gnome and kde :dave:

Elementary was very responsive for me, I've never really used Ubuntu seriously. I got so bored of it when I did. I got rid of it so quickly.

*Bumpity Bump*
Still on Windows 7 Master Race :dave:, You'll never take me alive windows 10 :angryarnold:
491a00c6e7df616e88d000d20b455822.jpg

*Bumpity Bump*

Still on Windows 7 Master Race :dave:, You'll never take me alive windows 10 :angryarnold:

491a00c6e7df616e88d000d20b455822.jpg

Pffft, Mac is where it's at

Side note: Firewatch, despite being just walking around, is one of the most interesting story driven and visually appealing games I've played :D

Try to keep it as clean as possible

511ca19dcc28787fee3711de088bd4d6.jpg

8MboheV.jpg

Clean af 

This the new trend these days, clean and elegant eh?

I like it though :dave:

i don't have enough icons c9aa8d84e61da5a31775f238aa8cb5bd.png

So you do have LOL installed?

WARNING: PRESS ESCAPE TO CLOSE IMAGE.

Also, This is my sexy windows desktop. I will show off my mac one later. Although its identical. Just with out any icon 

O8i4hb0.jpg

For those not in the 4k master race. 

Here is AN imgur link

http://i.imgur.com/O8i4hb0.jpg

ye, im just too lazy to uninstall it again so i just tell people i've uninstalled it so they'll stop nagging me to play it.