Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwO

Typical deathrunner's keyboard

9 posts in this topic

Space button, D, C, T, W and Shift buttons are erased a bit :) the most useful buttons for typical deathrunner ;) post yours if you have same

cZ1tBZ3-Iqs.jpg

if only i still had my old laptop, all the lettering was completly erased on WSAD, shift E and F, and spacebar was worn down, 

sadly with this keyboard it doesn't leave any markings as it has thin metal key caps 

My old keyboard had the spacebar like that and my WSAD keys where just about worn off.

Aren't everyones controls going to be the same :dave: unless someone uses arrow keys to move or something, basically everyone's is going to be WASD etc :3

Aren't everyones controls going to be the same :dave: unless someone uses arrow keys to move or something, basically everyone's is going to be WASD etc :3

darmuh.

darmuh.

His controls are the same, he just uses different fingers to push the buttons.

although i use a laptop. a technician stole my motherboard and replaced it with 1 that malfuncions. so in that cause the jack for my keyboard on my laptop doesnt work forcing me to be using mechanical keyboards all the time. so i threw away all my old ones xD. only got a new 1 from my birhtday and that is when i stopped deathrun a little