Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
West

Giving 2 Months Of VIP to 5 Members. First Come, First Serve.

11 posts in this topic

Whether you're aware or not aware, a couple of days ago I donated around $50 USD to Raid's donation account, seeing as I'm not going to use 25 months of VIP, I thought I would give it away to some active people around the forums.

Since I don't have any sort of raffling service and I can gift multiple people, just put your B3 ID down below and it will be done.

And for the rules:

1) You must have 25 connections on our servers.

2) You can't already have VIP on our servers, so it gives people a chance to know what it's like.

So please post below and I will be giving 5 members VIP.

Turns out our VIP slots are rather low, so the limit is only 5 members, I'll try and host a few other contest if go down in capacity however, but what I will do, is give you 2 months of VIP time on our servers. ^.^

And this is a first come first serve, sort of a treat to the members that are active on our forums. So the first 5 to post their B3 ID while being within the requirements will get it, so post quick! :daveunicorn:

I haven't had VIP in a while, hit me up please west <3

@4 .. Yes @4 is my actual ID 

Someone withdrawled their vote, so there's one more spot left. So please hurry!

im 5th? wait for ID... idk how to find it

type !regtest ingame. Probably should give it to OwO since he responded first

Since you guys posted at the exact same time, I will add both of you, OwO and Dolph1n.

This contest is now over, and I'm closing the topic, congrats to the people that got in. Be prepared for future contest.

And has family members over at the moment, so he can't add your VIP at this second, I'd expect it in a few hours when he's suitable to do so. :)

Troll is adding your VIPs right now.