Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrAzY

Level 100!.!.!

17 posts in this topic

CrAzY here. well obviouly xD. i have reached level 80 on raid and so have most people. at the point of 80, deathrun begains to become boring and i have no reason to play it cause i would achieve nothing. so more levels will make the old players come back to play and to max out again as the levels continue to rise. Thank You #CrAzYLifE

CrAzY here. well obviouly xD. i have reached level 80 on raid and so have most people. at the point of 80, deathrun begains to become boring and i have no reason to play it cause i would achieve nothing. so more levels will make the old players come back to play and to max out again as the levels continue to rise. Thank You #CrAzYLifE

There have been about 10, maybe, that have gotten 80. While more levels is a possibility, 10 more levels were added not too long ago.

Plus, finding and making rank icons is also hard. :P

I already made a topic about this - http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/402-adding-100-levels/

But it was a really long time ago. Let's see what @ says, but I doubt he will add 20 more levels.

P.S. As far as i remember, this are the following players that reached level 80 (Not including you, Crazy) :

Me, @@Bandit, @@Purity, @ , and @@SerDirp

i'll be adding more levels but will probably keep the rank icon the same now. Expect a lot of new guns because of @Beatthat

I already made a topic about this - http://raid-gaming.net/forums/topic/402-adding-100-levels/

But it was a really long time ago. Let's see what @ says, but I doubt he will add 20 more levels.

P.S. As far as i remember, this are the following players that reached level 80 (Not including you, Crazy) :

Me, @@Bandit, @@Purity, @ , and @@SerDirp

I don't work on the mod matey ^^ Lossy does.

I was working on rigging characters like batman, and also was working on a storm trooper from starwars. If I ever properly did it I wouldn't release it, but instead give it to Losseh.

I don't work on the mod matey ^^ Lossy does.

I keep forgetting  :wacko:

I was working on rigging characters like batman, and also was working on a storm trooper from starwars. If I ever properly did it I wouldn't release it, but instead give it to Losseh.

I wonder if you could possibly rip some models from the star wars mod

I wonder if you could possibly rip some models from the star wars mod

wait couldn't you just get the iwi files in the iwd and put it into a folder then add it to mod.csv i swear i have done this before for another gun on a server but i might be wrong.

Maybe make a sub-menu for activator unlockibles Example new charater like the joker and new melee weapons.

Also for levels do what has been done in dr v2 make them simple and just add more when you want you will not have to look for new faces anymore for icons.

I had an idea yesterday, it had something todo with challenges but it would take too much time to make because alot of stuff would have to get re-written. Also, most of us are kinda inexperienced in making challenges. We'll see what happens to that idea in the future.

However, this is going to be the biggest weapon update we had till now just takes time to make which i don't have at the moment. There're also going to be new raid exclusive maps coming on the same day as the update

I wouldn't mind hearing ideas so it doesn't get boring after reaching max rank.

wait couldn't you just get the iwi files in the iwd and put it into a folder then add it to mod.csv i swear i have done this before for another gun on a server but i might be wrong.

.iwi files are the compiled dds and tga files from the materials, so no, unless he just changed the images of the stock characters which i doubt. Also you're not supposed to add .iwi files to the mod.csv

.iwi files are the compiled dds and tga files from the materials, so no, unless he just changed the images of the stock characters which i doubt. Also you're not supposed to add .iwi files to the mod.csv

Wow i sound like an nub and someone that speaks fluent idiot anyways, i meant to say that someone gave me a tool that decompiled the content and you were left with folders xmodel, martial depending on iwi. From there you would make new scripts then compile. It work for me and custom guns, SORRY I HAVE LOST PROGRAM :(

Wow i sound like an nub and someone that speaks fluent idiot anyways, i meant to say that someone gave me a tool that decompiled the content and you were left with folders xmodel, martial depending on iwi. From there you would make new scripts then compile. It work for me and custom guns, SORRY I HAVE LOST PROGRAM :(

If you were to decompile the content, it would not be from the iwi, it would be from the mod.ff or map.ff and you'd need a lot more than just the xmodel and material files to get it working, specially if it's a custom weapon/model that isn't in stock cod4.

There's also the possibility that you could add prestiges. With the maximum rank on your server being 80 (which is quite time consuming to reach anyway) I think that you'd only need a couple maybe - for now at least.

With this obviously there wouldn't be too much more to unlock, so the spacing at which you unlock things would be larger. But as you progress further you could unlock more exclusive items, for example different sprays, characters, trails or even special weapons. I think that this would just give players that have reached level 80 something to work towards again.

There's also the possibility that you could add prestiges. With the maximum rank on your server being 80 (which is quite time consuming to reach anyway) I think that you'd only need a couple maybe - for now at least.

With this obviously there wouldn't be too much more to unlock, so the spacing at which you unlock things would be larger. But as you progress further you could unlock more exclusive items, for example different sprays, characters, trails or even special weapons. I think that this would just give players that have reached level 80 something to work towards again.

Prestiges would be the easiest thing to implant as Lossy already have 1.3 and can just copy the scripts the real question is... is it needed? but it looks to be highly requested

Sounds like a lot of stuff is planned for DR already, adding more levels at this stage could be a bit of a pain.

But as I am lvl 80 and have unlocked everything, I think the challenges idea to unlock stuff would be great for older players (and new ones too)

I could port the characters from like world at war into cod4, like the zombie characters from bo2 (origins ones) I dunno if they're already released or not tho

I love being the max rank in the game, and I still have fun playing. Obviously new ranks, and new weapons, characters etc would be more fun. 

Whether a big new update is added or not, I would still enjoy playing raid :D