Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeCoste

COMPETITION TIME! <3

24 posts in this topic

for all you people that say im fake look away now lol I have a black ops 3 beta code that im willing to give away to one lucky winner just comment below...... and I will pick at random who the winner is at  22:00 GMT tonight good luck

why you think you should win?

age?

how long have u been playing deathrun?

do u think you deserve to win?

and most importantly a paragraph about yourself expaling why you would like this code THANKYOU GOOD LUCK !!!!

post-1237-0-05995000-1433100550_thumb.pn

I have removed the last four digits to the code so u cant redeem it theirs my proof good luck people <3

they wont know I faking with the proof I posted and I am a human just like you play deathrun a lot and donated to server

they wont know I faking with the proof I posted and I am a human just like you play deathrun a lot and donated to server

You may wanna hide the order number too :dave:

ahhhhh forgot about that oh well ive pre orderd 5 games for all consoles can take the number if u want hehe

why you think you should win? im the only participant in this competition

age? 18

how long have u been playing deathrun? during 2012-2013

do u think you deserve to win? absolutely

and most importantly a paragraph about yourself expaling why you would like this code

gib me the damn code :angryarnold: ARGH!!! I HAF THE POWAH TO BAN YU!!! :ANGRYARNOLD: :ANGRYARNOLD: :ANGRYARNOLD: 

Why you think you should win?  I've been playing CoD since CoD2 with my dad and have been a fan since then. I am also a fan of the black ops games. BO2 being my 2nd favorite cod of all time.

How old are you?  14

How long have you been playing Deathrun?  2011

Do you think you deserve to win?  Yes. 

Most importantly write a paragraph about yourself explaining why you want this code: Again, I've played CoD since CoD2 and bought every single one available. 

I've easily sunk 4k+ hours into all the cod games combined and loved every minute of it. I'm also pretty good at it if you ask me, 2-3 k/d both on PC and playstation/xbox.

I would love to try out BO3 since I love Treyarch with a damn burning passion because BO2 was absolutely phenomenal and I'm sure BO3 will be pretty damn good just like the first 2 BO games were.

I don't usually enter giveaway such as this one but I am very passionate in Call of Duty as it has been a part of my life since I was 5-6 years old.

why you think you should win? I've been playing CoD since CoD2 with my dad and have been a fan since then. I am also a fan of the black ops games. BO2 being my 2nd favorite cod of all time.

age?14

how long have u been playing deathrun? 2011 I think

do u think you deserve to win? Yes. 

and most importantly a paragraph about yourself expaling why you would like this code: Again, I've played CoD since cod2 and bought every single one available. Ive easily sunk 4k+ hours into all the cod games combined and loved every minute of it. I'm also pretty good at it if you ask me, 2-3 k/d both on PC and playstation/xbox. I would love to try out BO3 since I love treyarch with a damn burning passion because BO2 was absolutely phenomenal and I'm sure BO3 will be pretty damn good just like the first 2 BO games were.

booing-gif.gif

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :ANGRYARNOLD:

why you think you should win? Because I want the game

age? 8

how long have u been playing deathrun? 7 years.

do u think you deserve to win? yes.

and most importantly a paragraph about yourself expaling why you would like this code: I really want this game because I cba to pay for it thanks.

I was going to write something proper but Conker has won- as well as that, I really wanted it but I remembered Bo3 looks sh1te and I don't want to play it...

Due to the amount of particepants im running this for an extra 1hr so ill announce a winner at 23:00GMT gives everyone to make a good post !

Why do you think you should win? Because I'm amazing at DR and Conker has admitted I'm better

How long have you been playing DR? Conker has been playing since 2011, so I think I've been playing since 2010. Before Conker is what I'm trying to say. Did I mention I'm better?

Do you think you deserve to win? One hunned and fiddy fai percent ya.

Paragraph: Alright so I really hate CoD now, but I should get the key anyways because I'm amazing at DR and deserve to win. Also, I was hugely disappointed with AW which is why I was turned away from CoD so much, so I'm really hoping Black Ops 3 will be much better and much more playable that AW. CoD has been a huge part in my life and seeing it develop will be great, and having to experience the newest one will be honorable. Conker doesn't deserve this because he's a rich kid that will buy the game anyways. Pls am poor gibbe pls

conker you have won! congrats brother contact me via mail on this !

Welp, this is rigged. Calling it. What'd Conker do for this? Huh? Did he give you sexual favours? If so, I don't blame you, he is pretty tempting.

why you think you should win? Because I want the game

age? 8

how long have u been playing deathrun? 7 years.

do u think you deserve to win? yes.

and most importantly a paragraph about yourself expaling why you would like this code: I really want this game because I cba to pay for it thanks.

I was going to write something proper but Conker has won- as well as that, I really wanted it but I remembered Bo3 looks sh1te and I don't want to play it...

Looks like shite? waat, the game isn't even out yet and pretty much everything is subject to change :o

y u judge wiv' out playin' it Woofles?

you are the winner conker

thank you for doing this giveaway, i appreciate it. sent you a PM on the forums about it

edit

thank you so much  :wub: d7fbb90a88d528926523363000cce2dd.png

thank you for doing this giveaway, i appreciate it. sent you a PM on the forums about it

edit

thank you so much  :wub: d7fbb90a88d528926523363000cce2dd.png

Rigged

Looks like shite? waat, the game isn't even out yet and pretty much everything is subject to change :o

y u judge wiv' out playin' it Woofles?

Well, my opinionthx tinman for downvote is that black ops 3  looks similar/the same as advanced warfare and I was hoping for something either modern day or WW2/WW1/Vietnam etc instead of the exo-future bullcrap that is constantly getting released nowadays and that I'm honestly sick of.

But yeah, grats conker, I hope you enjoy it :P

Well, my opinionthx tinman for downvote is that black ops 3  looks similar/the same as advanced warfare and I was hoping for something either modern day or WW2/WW1/Vietnam etc instead of the exo-future bullcrap that is constantly getting released nowadays and that I'm honestly sick of.

But yeah, grats conker, I hope you enjoy it :P

I thought he lost his downvote powers cause he always abuses it? anyways, i've heard people say that the bo3 movement is very different to AW movement. we'll see soon though. i'm sure i'll enjoy it ;)

It's bullshit :dumb:

why are you bumping a topic from may that has no value