Spencer

Spencer's Admin Application.

12 posts in this topic

Admin application. 

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Spencer

What is your in-game name?: Spencer

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Deathrun (Sometimes Fun server)

What is your B3 CID?: @5005

What is your Xfire?: steenxi

What is your Steam?: SteenXI

What makes you a good admin?: I'm pretty active on the Deathrun server and could moderate and such whenever im online. I am quite respectful for my age and usually try to stay out of fights/arguments. I know the rules and will tell others to respect the rules if they disobey them. It's also just about Summer so I could be even more active on the servers/forums.

What skills do you have?: I don't really have the skills like others have like photoshop or mapping etc. But i am fast learner and can learn things, memorize them, and be patient at what i do. But I do know some basics in Photoshop if that counts.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: The Tech Game.

Why should we choose you?: I want to help others with the issues they have and make sure they have fun in Raid.  I want to help the community but not just that, keep the servers hacker free.  I will be online in Xfire and Steam so if someone sees a hacker or someone bothering in deathrun or fun, they can PM me on those. Overall i want to give it a shot and show you what I can do as an admin. I want to help this amazing community.

Thank you for reading my application.  :P

I know Spencer more than anyone knows him on the forums/servers and I never saw anything bad from him.

Active on deathrun/forums and from time to time on the fun server. Follows the rules and never saw him breaking one.

Respectful, mature, and has a great personality

Recommended and I am sure he will make an awesome job as a admin.

Good luck @@Spencer, I hope i see you joining the admin team   :P

I don't see you on that much anymore, but I assume it could be because of finals or something similar.

Anyway, best of luck to you nub :P

I know Spencer more than anyone knows him on the forums/servers and I never saw anything bad from him.

Active on deathrun/forums and from time to time on the fun server. Follows the rules and never saw him breaking one.

Respectful, mature, and has a great personality

Recommended and I am sure he will make an awesome job as a admin.

Good luck @@Spencer, I hope i see you joining the admin team   :P

I don't see you on that much anymore, but I assume it could be because of finals or something similar.

Anyway, best of luck to you nub :P

Thanks guys! I haven't been on as much within the past week because of Finals so you are correct Synd. I finish them tomorrow so I'll be back after tomorrow.  ;)

Your application is now available to be voted on

Good luck

Good luck m9. Always see him on DR, dont notice any bad behaviour :troll: 

All jokes a side, he is a good guy, good player and respected in the DR server. Good luck for joining the team, one thing I would say is for you to learn some commands/ learn how to use them in an admin role, experience isnt essential but basic knowledge of using commands well is IMO :3

bcs trial admins dont get taught how to use their cmd's unless they ask :dumb:

I'm a nub 

He has been going over b3 commands and has them saved for later reference 

Also, trials are expected to ask sometimes if they're not sure regarding a command or course of action 

Seems mature and knowledgeable, I think he'd make a nice addition personally.

Good luck on your application, Spencer. ;)

Also: What's your account name on TTG? I frequent that site as well and I'd like to add ya. PM me your name if you'd like. 

Good Luck @@Spencer

Would make a good admin  ;)

Good luck m9. Always see him on DR, dont notice any bad behaviour :troll:

All jokes a side, he is a good guy, good player and respected in the DR server. Good luck for joining the team, one thing I would say is for you to learn some commands/ learn how to use them in an admin role, experience isnt essential but basic knowledge of using commands well is IMO :3

bcs trial admins dont get taught how to use their cmd's unless they ask :dumb:

Seems mature and knowledgeable, I think he'd make a nice addition personally.

GL Spencer! :-)

Good luck on your application, Spencer. ;)

Also: What's your account name on TTG? I frequent that site as well and I'd like to add ya. PM me your name if you'd like. 

Thanks guys!  :D