Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sheep_Wizard

Remove overplayed maps

29 posts in this topic

Hell if I remember correctly we were pretty close to finishing it in the first place, I think it was just the B3 issue we ran into having it display the wrong map in the rotation. 

@@Sentrex I was working on it a little bit when we first started it, I'd love to help you finish it with you if you'd allow me to do so.

We never determined whether it was b3 causing the problem or the script though.

As for your reply to sentrex, do you have the original source work on it? I don't have it anymore, but perhaps you do since we were using your test server...

We never determined whether it was b3 causing the problem or the script though.

As for your reply to sentrex, do you have the original source work on it? I don't have it anymore, but perhaps you do since we were using your test server...

I was planning on starting from scratch, but since I don't have access to the current raid mod I wouldn't want to remove any changes y'all have already made. However if you already have a WIP then it might be a good idea to continue on from there?

@@Cat I'd be more than happy to have some help, I'm going away for a couple of weeks from tomorrow but when I get back it would be nice to work along side you.

I was planning on starting from scratch, but since I don't have access to the current raid mod I wouldn't want to remove any changes y'all have already made. However if you already have a WIP then it might be a good idea to continue on from there?

@@Cat I'd be more than happy to have some help, I'm going away for a couple of weeks from tomorrow but when I get back it would be nice to work along side you.

It was a very basic edit of _mapvoting.gsc if i recall correctly 

It was a very basic edit of _mapvoting.gsc if i recall correctly 

I'm not at home right now, but I may still have the file somewhere. I don't quite recall if I was on my laptop at the time(which HDD failed) or if it was on my desktop.