Followers 0
CrAzY

CrAzY's Admin App

11 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes, i do

What is your real name?: Justin

What is your in-game name?: CrAzY

How old are you?: 14

What is your primary server?: my primary server is Deathrun and Promod. i go to co-ops and fun from time to time

What is your B3 CID?: @39751

What is your Xfire?: justinramdin

What is your Steam?: N/A

What makes you a good admin?: The thing that makes me a good admin is the fact that ive had experiences in quite a variety of servers so ive goten practice and learnt how to mature to a certain level. And im always really active so if im ofline a server ill be easy to reach.

What skills do you have?: Im still learning stuff. but i hope i learn it xD

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: For the most, all the clans and forums ive been in has closed down. ive missed the friends ive had there. thats y i was so sad when raid was going down

Why should we choose you?: I think you should choose me because im not hated by the wonderful society/community of raid and ive been on this server for quite a while. ive seen people come people go and never come back. Ever since the promod server was opened. ive been more attached to raid than usual and ive been playing raid every day now. i am really active because i have nothing else to do with my life xD. i am a very friendly player, but when hackers come in the server, and starts doing whatever hackers do (hack) i simply call an admin. But, when admins not online like during the night. they get me mad. but i seem to keep my cool.

Thanks

-CrAzY

Good luck mate, have known crazy for some time, very mature player even though he rages sometimes

"omg" every time he dies :troll:

Hes very active and I think, if he learnt the skills, would make a good admin :)

p.s. has also helped me catch a few hackers, so recommend him in that department!

Gl @@CrAzY !

Your application is now available to be voted on, best of luck!

Don't see you telling others to ''behave'' or 'be nice'' but I see you most of the time I am on deathrun

Try being more active on the forums

Anyways good luck.

CrAzY is a nice person and would make a decent admin!

Pretty sure my input doesn't really matter, but eh c:

Looking at your recent messages on our servers, combined with your age, I'm afraid to say that you don't have the maturity to qualify for the admin application process.

b81f86fca20889fcb77bf2549f9bd2d2.png

You may re-apply if you are given permission to do so from Lead Admins or above if we feel that your attitude and maturity improve.