Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
System

VIP Desert Eagle

9 posts in this topic

Hello, so I got vip few days and I'm really liking it however there's one thing i don't like, The desert eagle, in my opinion i think it's ugly with the moving camo. i would love to remove the moving part of the skin. Of course you wouldn't change because one person, so if you think the same as I, post below.

thanks

First time I've heard this from somebody.

If you don't like the desert eagle, you don't have to use it :dave:. It is simply there for players to enjoy if they want to, completely optional.

Many love it, so it would take a lot of convincing to get it removed.

I don't have the required level for deagle and it's the only weapon I like use, with VIP I have the option to use vip deagle but it's moving skin really annoys me so I do't use it. And it's not the only reasons I like vip deagle, I like the bullets too.

Wellm If many loves it i don't see any reasons to change it.

Interesting

The majority actually love the desert eagle, theres always complains about the lvl 30 distance to get it, perhaps making it to do with Special VIP would be interesting.

Maybe an administrator could add new deagle to vip menu (so there's 2), the new one could be without moving skin.

Maybe an administrator could add new deagle to vip menu (so there's 2), the new one could be without moving skin.

Really not that simple

Really not that simple

I know, just a wish but if it causing to much trouble just for one person, don't add it.

I know, just a wish but if it causing to much trouble just for one person, don't add it.

Yeah, its up to Server Manager+. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do here