Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Current new admin overhaul!

39 posts in this topic

Seems you're just taking the lazy way out because announcements are hard.

Don't be a lossynub troll. :dave:

Announcements are easy :P I just felt like when I was making more than one announcement about new admins last time it kind of confused people.

Congrats to the new hacker-slayers. Thanks for agreeing to sign on and help make the server better.

Congrats on your Trials everyone, I know you'll do well and I hope to see you all pass. Best of luck! And remember, we're always watching. ;)

admins for days

Indeed, we'll remove their trials either Tuesday or Wednesday :troll:

JUst wanna say that all the current admins and the trial admins do a great job in the servers (y)

once i get 40 hours and 10 posts i am gonna apply. But pls tell me now when i apply am i gonna get automitically denied cause of me age?

Not sure if you'll get denied because of age but I'd check the other requirements first if I were you. e.g you need 40 hours on server, you only have 5.5 hours.. You also don't have 100 connections considering the fact that you have 5 hours..I'd recommend thar you wait till next time and make sure you meet All the requirements :)

once i get 40 hours and 10 posts i am gonna apply. But pls tell me now when i apply am i gonna get automitically denied cause of me age?

You have to be sixteen years of older to apply, however, exceptions are allowed

As explained within the shoutbox, if you are deemed mature and respectful enough then you may receive an exception

This is determined through your behavior, actions, and overall attitude on the servers along with the site

To answer your question, your application will be denied if you apply early without earning an exception

It will take some time before you'll get an exception, so it's better to focus on reaching and overachieving the other requirements in the meantime while being mindful of how you're acting

Congrats to all new Trials. Even though half of everyone doesn't even know who I am, i'm happy to say welcome :p I hope to meet you all sooner or later and, of course, bring happiness to your days (not really. :D