Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabe

C++ Tutorial Video Tutorials

11 posts in this topic

Nice try Gabe, but the quality is such that I can't read anything you type. Try changing your recording software.

Also, you are going VERY slow through the tutorial, in the first 6 minutes (halfway through) waiting in your video what I learnt was that you HAVE to type 

#include <iostream>

before every piece of code, and then write this line

int main() {

where "int" means integer.

7GHmq.jpg

If I was completely new to coding, I would not see the point of writing down those things in that way. 

I don't know why would you put a hash before "include" and those brackets around things, sometimes <>, sometimes () and sometimes {} ? Are the variables you used have been made up by you or are predefined?

Change your way, go through basics if you want to do a series Gabe.

EDIT: If you check this guy here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mft1fG-W_bc he keeps it simple but takes his time to explain basics properly. I don't care if I get downvoted just because of criticism, but it depends in what way you take it.

Edited by QueNNch

Make sure if you want me to make a console program that you tell me what you want me to make.  and i will make a video on me making it.

Can you make a tut of how to make punkbuster guid detector? Maybe it can apply to more games, if you try with BF4 and BF3 ;D

First im going to build you up to it, but im not going to go too advanced into that stuff.

First im going to build you up to it, but im not going to go too advanced into that stuff.

Your choice. 

Don't make it as a part of tut but as a seperate tut for people who know the stuff?