Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bl4z3

Maybe getting vip

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys i wanted to ask if i pay 5$ how much will i have the vip?

Hello, thank you for taking your time to considering donating, heres a quick and handy tutorial on how to donate!

When you donate you are strictly benefiting raid and helping us to continue on providing amazing servers like the ones you play everyday,                                                                                 For the link to donate, go here and you can donate -> Donate

Basically: 1Month of VIP : 5 Dollars | 2Month's of VIP: 10Dollars | 3Month's of VIP: 15Dollars | 4Month's of VIP: 20Dollars etc etc.

When you donate you get all these features:

Features

Website
Donator rank
Orange name
Edit own posts in shoutbox
Banner on your profile
Some other stuff I forgot
Lasts forever on website (may change at any time!)
Death Run

Own menu
Trail
Zombies Dog
Special deagle
Headicon
Badge
Trail
Melon bullets
Teaddy bullets
Map addons(Addons will contain characters, new pistols/snipers(if not OP), trails etc...)
Chicken that follows you!
CoD Jumper
Own rank
Special deagle
Gravity Gun - Unlimited usage
Noclip

All donations made are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use maintaining and building a better community for you! Remember any donation made is always appreciated, any amount will help this forum continue to provide the best possible experience for you.

Hello, thank you for taking your time to considering donating, heres a quick and handy tutorial on how to donate!

When you donate you are strictly benefiting raid and helping us to continue on providing amazing servers like the ones you play everyday,                                                                                 For the link to donate, go here and you can donate -> Donate

Basically: 1Month of VIP : 5 Dollars | 2Month's of VIP: 10Dollars | 3Month's of VIP: 15Dollars | 4Month's of VIP: 20Dollars etc etc.

When you donate you get all these features:

Features

Website
Donator rank
Orange name
Edit own posts in shoutbox
Banner on your profile
Some other stuff I forgot
Lasts forever on website (may change at any time!)
Death Run

Own menu
Trail
Zombies Dog
Special deagle
Headicon
Badge
Trail
Melon bullets
Teaddy bullets
Map addons(Addons will contain characters, new pistols/snipers(if not OP), trails etc...)
Chicken that follows you!
CoD Jumper
Own rank
Special deagle
Gravity Gun - Unlimited usage
Noclip

All donations made are greatly appreciated and will be put to good use maintaining and building a better community for you! Remember any donation made is always appreciated, any amount will help this forum continue to provide the best possible experience for you.

I need to make a paypal account? and can i pay in a different curency?

Yes you can donate in different currency's, and yes you do need a paypal

I need to make a paypal account? and can i pay in a different curency?

Yes, PayPal is the only form of money transfer we offer, as it is the safest for both us as well as you.

You can't pay in any other currency than in the form of the US Dollar unfortunately, BUT because we use PayPal, if you enter $5, it will automatically convert to your currency and tell you how much that is in your own currency before you spend it.

Yes, PayPal is the only form of money transfer we offer, as it is the safest for both us as well as you.

You can't pay in any other currency than in the form of the US Dollar unfortunately, BUT because we use PayPal, if you enter $5, it will automatically convert to your currency and tell you how much that is in your own currency before you spend it.

Where do i send the money doe

Where do i send the money doe

Just hit the donation tab on the forums, select $5.00 then hit next > proceed to payment and it will load the paypal screen telling you what to do etc

I donated $10 before I made an account on raidthegame.com. said I needed vip to pass the survey so I donated an have no vip access. What can I do

We don't own the website raidthegame.com, you've donated to the wrong website.

I donated $10 before I made an account on raidthegame.com. said I needed vip to pass the survey so I donated an have no vip access. What can I do

I lold

Picked up gun...

...Cocked it...

We don't own the website raidthegame.com, you've donated to the wrong website.

...Shots Fired.

New Signature ^^