SPi

CoD4 CPR Animation Sad Editing

17 posts in this topic

This animation among with the music San Diego Burning from CoD Ghosts - Composer: David Bucklay and with proper editing makes a great emotional scene.

I hope this is trolling and i hope you are not mentioning to the Greek economical system after realizing I'm greek.  The fact that there is a racist and an idea that greeks dont pay depts is a production of Americas media propaganta. Greeks work, and they work hard, the politicians keep sucking our money with measures to "increase our economy level" and pay the dept. On the other hand the Germans hate the Greeks and reverse because what they hear from the media about the countries political relations. And its is a colossal stupidity to hate a group of people just because of the political relations. And You cant tell me what to do.

greece isn't a race therefor not racist

That's your own subjective point of view.

Edit: Fuck it i'm confused, anyway Comment about the bloody Video only...

Edit2: Oh and @@Lossy I talked about Greeks. Not Greece. Greece is not a race is a country. But Greeks.........

I thought greeks are an ethnic group not a race. my bad

OG. the Word Racist does not only apply when someone is "racist" on a race but also on a group of people from the same country or from the same origin or a group of peple with the same ideas, religion etc..

So i should correct myself and call it ethnic racism. And yes greeks are not a race i said i got confused.

Thats why i wanted to clarify that. Anyway.

Actually, Europe has given more then 80 milliard euro by now. So where the fk is that money ? lol

I hope this is trolling and i hope you are not mentioning to the Greek economical system after realizing I'm greek.  The fact that there is a racist and an idea that greeks dont pay depts is a production of Americas media propaganta. Greeks work, and they work hard, the politicians keep sucking our money with measures to "increase our economy level" and pay the dept. On the other hand the Germans hate the Greeks and reverse because what they hear from the media about the countries political relations. And its is a colossal stupidity to hate a group of people just because of the political relations. And You cant tell me what to do.

Actually what?

Like, what does that tie into here?

This ?

This ?

Oh, next time use the quote button since it's quite misdirected.

Sorry for confusion :dave:

OG. the Word Racist does not only apply when someone is "racist" on a race but also on a group of people from the same country or from the same origin or a group of peple with the same ideas, religion etc..

So i should correct myself and call it ethnic racism. And yes greeks are not a race i said i got confused.

Thats why i wanted to clarify that. Anyway.

As a native (american) English speaker, i'm going to have to correct you.

A better word for what you're trying to describe is discrimination.

Racism is entirely to do with race and nothing else (in our dictionary).

PS:

I'm not trying to detract from your points. American media is over-saturated with incomplete stories to fill the 24-hour time frame. Most people in my country, if they wish to be informed on something, do not rely solely on one news broadcast or article (let alone the same source).

However, this isn't just an american problem as you've mentioned. News media in general is a dying medium with the sole intention of getting higher ratings to increase their income. Rather than report factual news.

On topic - Neat group of animation/music. It's crazy the kind of stuff you can do with such an old game :D

On topic - Neat group of animation/music. It's crazy the kind of stuff you can do with such an old game :D

I, or someone, needs to find out how the 'shader_names' file is encrypted than the fun starts :sir:

Just a short note here, Bear isn't even American :s

Also, I think Darmuh hit the nail on the head in his post. The problem isn't just America, and not all Americans even think that extreme. It's very comparable to placing the label that all Islamist/Muslims are terrorists, and that's just not true at all.

On Topic: Animation is quite nice, I played it without sound, but I'm not sure if you are able to maybe add a chest compression animation on the body of the person having the CPR being performed on? Like it was nice to see the reactions to the pounding and pushing, but the chest cavity didn't move at all, just my opinion, I'm not even sure if the engine can allow you to do that.

I just played the stock games animation with proper music and edit. Didnt even edit the animation or something and i dont think ill ever work on that.

Anyways thanks i understand your points.

I was referring to american media as the leader of the propaganda. Didnt say that Bear is american i ment that he maybe follow america media as most countries related to america do (like EU countries).