Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive massive problem!

4 posts in this topic

Hello there!

As maybe some of you guys have seen in the shoutbox yesterday or today, I have a big..big..big problem with CSGO. I litteraly tried almost everything to fix it. The problem is when I start CSGO, nothing happens. When I start CSGO I start task manager as well, it stays there for couple of seconds and it disapears, so it means it closes it without any message or error.

Some people are saying it's something from windows (script error), or from GPU driver. I installed yesterday a GPU driver and after that csgo wouldn't launch so I installed the previous version of the driver and still nothing. So I tried the -safe mode blablabla for csgo and yet nothing.

So today I tried reinstalling csgo by deleting everything and with everything I mean even with regedit (registery of Windows) and YET still nothing! I see that loads of other people got the same issue but couldn't fix it and some people are even saying after reinstalling Windows, they had still the same problem but small amount of them. So I found this realy ridiculous for this problem, can someone try to help me out please?

Thanks for reading this message.

-BosnianArmy

You said that yoy reinstalled it and problem still persists, so I think it has to be GPU driver problem. You have probably tried updating drivers. My friend had similar problem so try this

Go to the video.txt (in csgo/cfg) file and change settings.mat_queue_mode to "0".

You said that yoy reinstalled it and problem still persists, so I think it has to be GPU driver problem. You have probably tried updating drivers. My friend had similar problem so try this

Go to the video.txt (in csgo/cfg) file and change settings.mat_queue_mode to "0".

The problem is.. I don't have that file, maybe because I reinstalled csgo..

Ok! fixed it I think!

I found a thread on the steam forums and found this answer (this same guy has the problem and solved the problem by him self)

41774f815fdd8eea34141992019f866f.png

But the 2 latest CMD commands don't work, I don't know if it's necessery, but yeah I hope it will work smoothly again..