Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

New promod server

15 posts in this topic

Troll has setup another promod server since the main one keeps getting full. I'll be making 1 private slot (for admins to ban ppl when server is full) and other slot will be used to redirect players to the second promod server when the main one is full :dave:

You can find it here

b_560_95_1.png

It's all the same cfg apart from slots (there will be 2 admin slots :c)

Im glad people are enjoying the promod servers  ;)

Really nice idea to add another one

huh, I didn't expect the promod server to get anywhere, I guess I was very wrong, it's nice to see it has players constantly! 

I was going to make this post, but forgot, sorry. :dave:

you always forget to announce new servers nub

Glad to see my idea coming to life :wub: jk, i know it just wasnt me who wanted promod but its good that its so popular!

Although having a 2nd one could be confusing, might cause a divide of players

Glad to see my idea coming to life :wub: jk, i know it just wasnt me who wanted promod but its good that its so popular!

Although having a 2nd one could be confusing, might cause a divide of players

how can it be confusing?

Because people will join both the TWO promod servers instead of one, so people could be waiting on promod 2 when promod 1 only has 6 people in it, and promod 2 will have 4 people in it, so both servers could just get low population.

It works in my head but its hard to explain :xd: 

+ I am just speculating, promod1 is very nearly always full - if it is full is it possible to display a message telling people to go to the other server? or a re-direct?

+ I am just speculating, promod1 is very nearly always full - if it is full is it possible to display a message telling people to go to the other server? or a re-direct?

People can join either but #1 is more advertised. if there 18 players and some one joins it will redirect that other person to number 2 server. If you use admin password to join server you will not be redirected.

Troll has setup another promod server since the main one keeps getting full. I'll be making 1 private slot (for admins to ban ppl when server is full) and other slot will be used to redirect players to the second promod server when the main one is full  :dave:

You can find it here

b_560_95_1.png

It's all the same cfg apart from slots (there will be 2 admin slots :c)

@@Benw0w You know about this? Yea, I have been on promod, but there is a redirect I am not too sure if it is me or.... I am not sure... I am getting on teamspeak3.

38bc8fcde291294d6f19e6e991fa8767.png

Try not to bump topics that are older than 30 days, thank you

*Locked* (When troll locks it)

@@Benw0w You know about this? Yea, I have been on promod, but there is a redirect I am not too sure if it is me or.... I am not sure... I am getting on teamspeak3.

Yes i do.. I'm surprised you didn't notice it, it's one of the first things that i noticed when i clicked the ''Servers'' page.

Yes i do.. I'm surprised you didn't notice it, it's one of the first things that i noticed when i clicked the ''Servers'' page.

I have a lot of tabs open, that was my fault...hmm...