Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wraith

Automatically banned -_-

13 posts in this topic

So after about a month i tried to play on Raid deathrun, just to find out that i was banned, i was not given a reason and from the ban pattern it is not a ban issued through b3 or and other admin software. Secondly the same thing happened to me on FNRP and pXg server, even though it was the first time i was going to play on them. Can anyone help in unbanning me ?iw3mp_2015_06_30_14_44_33_081.jpg

Key code is cracked. Get a legit key code.

So thats why -_-. can i still be unbanned?

We don't unban cracked keys, if you're a cracked player shouldn't be hard to get a different CD key. ;)

So thats why -_-. can i still be unbanned?

as slaya said reason raid has never unbanned cracked players is because they're the keys that cheaters use. You either get lucky with a cracked key that a cheater never finds and uses or you buy the game where the only way people can get the key is, if you have gave it out or a server has stolen it.

ye but the main problem is i have no f***ing option to pay in steam from my country, and secondly most of the copies of the game that come here are pirated version, so yes it will be hard

ye but the main problem is i have no f***ing option to pay in steam from my country, and secondly most of the copies of the game that come here are pirated version, so yes it will be hard

Why shouldn't that be a option? Paypall is for everyone I think ? or a paysafe card

Why shouldn't that be a option? Paypall is for everyone I think ? or a paysafe card

not everyone has access to paypal.

You could also buy a cd key from elsewhere that doesn't involve steam, for example; G2A, onlinekeystore and such ^^ Just make sure that if you do purchase from G2A, you should purchase WITH the shield, because some sellers on there can be a bit dodgy.

dude there is no G2A, Seven-Eleven or any other such places, if there were i am not poor, to be using pirated shit.

these are stores on the internet not in certain countrys

yes but the problem is of payment, i have no "legal" way for international payment.