Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SlayedRainz

Question about Secret on Framey?

9 posts in this topic

ok the perfect headshot bullshit on framey. I would think every one knew where it was. But it says a wall has been moved. Well... Where in the hell is that wall moved. PLs halp!

Anyone correct me if im wrong but I think it is somewhere towards the end of the map and theres a secret ladder i think and then the wall there has disappeared if the perfect headshot thing was actied or shot. I could be wrong though.

The wall is at the end of the map, before you choose your room, look back and a bit up, there is a hidden ladder, go up and you find an rpg. Get it and kill the acti ^^

The wall that is moved is what Spencer said but I'll attempt to explain it in more detail :p At the exact end of the map right after you climb up the ladder and down the ramp, before jumping over the spinning floor climb up the wall to the right of you. You then just jump to your right while on the ladder and you'll land in a small room where there is an rpg that you can pick up :) (If you don't shoot the target at the start, you'll be blocked from entering the small room with the rpg) Hope this helps :D

Damn Deadecho, you explained that so much better than me in a lot less words xD

Didn't see your post because my awful Internet takes minutes to update ;-;

The wall is at the end of the map, before you choose your room, look back and a bit up, there is a hidden ladder, go up and you find an rpg. Get it and kill the acti ^^

The wall that is moved is what Spencer said but I'll attempt to explain it in more detail :P At the exact end of the map right after you climb up the ladder and down the ramp, before jumping over the spinning floor climb up the wall to the right of you. You then just jump to your right while on the ladder and you'll land in a small room where there is an rpg that you can pick up :) (If you don't shoot the target at the start, you'll be blocked from entering the small room with the rpg) Hope this helps :D

Thanks guys, didn't know if I was correct or not but I guess I was. I just hope Rainz sees this now.  :P

Guys guys shhhhh....

Does the word secret mean nothing to y'all?

Guys guys shhhhh....

Does the word secret mean nothing to y'all?

I don't think we should call them secrets anymore, more like map features, because the secrets get found and told to everyone really quickly :c