Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dark

Explanation for Major Inactivity

5 posts in this topic

The whole reason I have not been active the past month/longer is a very long story dealing with family, that I would prefer not getting into. But as of a while back I had to move out to live with other relatives for the time being. Not knowing about the situation prior, I did not have access to a computer in order to explain the predicament.

The plan now, which is not firm, but just a rough probability, is that I will be back home to Hawaii at the end of summer (late July - early August). I am truly sorry for just hopping off the radar for such a long time, but I had no way of getting it out there. I should be back soon, but until then I hope everything is going well. :)

- Dark

Sometimes situations in life come at you out of nowhere and there's not too much that can be done

Can't really imagine what you've been dealing with over this extended period of time

Hope everything turns out for the better and wish you luck

If you happen to need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM any of us since we're family as well ;)

Missed you nub and look forward to having you back soon

As @@Anti said we cant really imagine the struggle you went through at home or with family, hope you are okay sooner or later.

Hopefully see you soon back on the servers matey

I feel what you are going through

Family is number one priority

We will always be here to help  ;)