Download link: Moddb , Mediafire

Screenshots:

a5IHfJp.png

VxnlHZC.png

hQhpXcB.png

fYvM0u9.png

2xk2bFD.png

HushmrZ.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of map: mp_deathrun_stages by eBc Legend

Difficulty: Hard/Intermediate

Length of map: Medium

Amount of traps: 12

End rooms: Knife, Sniper and Jump

Download: mediafire

Screenshots:

j3mxeGT.png

NtXw6g6.png

DikBWiX.png

yGZiwu1.png

ENDROOMS!

tyiAED7.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of map: mp_dr_onsea by IceOps *V*

Difficulty: Intermediate (Secret = hard, So I would appreciate if you left it enabled even if it teleports you do end of map when finishing)

Amount of traps: 10

End rooms: Weapon, Sniper and Jump/Bounce

Screenshots:

Spawn

l3mq87R.png

Tk7vt6f.png

0J9CXvL.png

uQqLXuM.png

END! and spawn after finishing secret!

9Aiyn0A.png

Endrooms!

IBrdnr7.png

Sniper and weapon room!

mlrQ8W2.jpg

Bounce room!

cNxnteA.png

Name of map: mp_dr_something by Lootje!

Difficulty: Intermediate

Amount of traps: 8

End rooms: Old, Knife, Sniper, Bounce/Jump and Slide room (Ladder slide room)

Screenshots:

Download: moddb , mediafire

Spawn!

zrVW8SE.png

3z3ywSX.png

KU470hA.png

wwXTGMo.png

Tahxvq5.png

Endrooms!

AuS9TNB.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of map: mp_deathrun_fusion by Wingzor

Amount of traps: 11

End rooms: Only Sniper!

Screenshots:

Spawn in the helicopter!

aqA5BFO.png

Bk30J0B.png

PNydFwa.png

hyHDrLT.png

C1DHKSu.png

Sniper room!

vIGeMLa.png

Name of map: mp_deathrun_sick by Poyser and JIMDAWG

Length of map: Long

Amount of traps:

End rooms: Old, Bounce and Sniper!

Download: moddb

This server had this map before, you can use that one or the download I provided

Name of map: mp_deathrun_inferno

Length of map: Medium/Long

Amount of traps:

End rooms: old, sniper, knife and bounce

Download: moddb , mediafire

Name of map: mp_deathrun_glow by Sentrex

Difficulty: Intermediate (Secret = Medium/hard, So I would appreciate if you left it enabled even if it teleports you do end of map when finishing)

Amount of traps: I don't know (I guess 12)

End rooms: Knife, jump and sniper!

Screenshots:

N8398sJ.png

sNEY77Q.png

N5ialDl.png

cqAfCKI.png

GzuK1zd.png

bedFIwM.png

n9TYMNd.png

NOTE

I TOOK ALL THE SCREENSHOTS BY MYSELF!

All opinion are welcome and I'm sure that the admins will take them in mind when/if adding 1 more more maps, And im not asking you to add all in rotation, these maps are that I like. I would be happy if you just added 1 map and even more happier if you added more.

I definitely wouldn't recommend adding worldofmetal and stages, they're both poorly made (imo). This and they're kind of long with lots of strafes, so it can cause lots of players to leave as tend to die near the start of the map because they can't even make it past the first few traps. So they're just playing a map of watching others players pretty much  :dave:

The ones which I do think should be added are onsea and something, they're both quite fun and relatively well made. So I think the players on your server will enjoy playing them. 

As for the other maps I'm not really too sure because some I've never really played and others seem to get mixed receptions.

I definitely wouldn't recommend adding worldofmetal and stages, they're both poorly made (imo). This and they're kind of long with lots of strafes, so it can cause lots of players to leave as tend to die near the start of the map because they can't even make it past the first few traps. So they're just playing a map of watching others players pretty much  :dave:

The ones which I do think should be added are onsea and something, they're both quite fun and relatively well made. So I think the players on your server will enjoy playing them. 

As for the other maps I'm not really too sure because some I've never really played and others seem to get mixed receptions.

In my opinion this server should have more maps with lot of strafes and long maps,  this server already has enough with short maps and easy strafes which makes it not fun for the "other people" . And, I don't think metalpanic and stages are not that poorly maded. I have played them plenty of times and had fun. It is still playable like other maps. This is just my opinion of course.

Thanks for the reply btw :D

In my opinion this server should have more maps with lot of strafes and long maps,  this server already has enough with short maps and easy strafes which makes it not fun for the "other people" . And, I don't think metalpanic and stages are not that poorly maded. I have played them plenty of times and had fun. It is still playable like other maps. This is just my opinion of course.

Thanks for the reply btw :D

It's fine, I'm only giving my opinion :)

Also it isn't length that puts me off of maps, because I do think that long maps are better in a way and they are able to challenge players. But I just don't think adding maps that punish players for not being able to strafe is a good idea, because that isn't what deathrun is about. What should make a map challenging is the traps that are in it which can be difficult to pass, but everyone has their own opinions about what makes a map challenging.

See what other people think anyway  ;)

mp_dr_stages Easy/Intermediate?? Are you sure? There are two strafes that require decent skills, first one can be done on 125 but it is very very hard, and second, at the end of the map, can be done only with 333-125 jump. This map was in rotation on AR51, I do not remember tho what speed was on AR51, probably 190, same as Raid, so I think nobody will finish it more than 2 times in 1 game

Before i make this post, lemme just get this straight this is just my opinion

1. Worldofmetal should not be added, since it just is generally not a good map, it's far too long, has way too many bounces and is not up to raid's standards, and also considering it's made by eBc|Legend makes it even worse for me [ Rating: 3/10 ]

I definitely wouldn't recommend adding worldofmetal and stages, they're both poorly made (imo). This and they're kind of long with lots of strafes, so it can cause lots of players to leave as tend to die near the start of the map because they can't even make it past the first few traps. So they're just playing a map of watching others players pretty much   :dave:

Pretty much this ^^, Stages isn't as bad but it's simply a case of jump, jump, bounce, bounce, strafe, jump which you could say is the same case with majority of maps but there isn't many like obstacles in the pathway of the map, it's just the case of run, run and run [ Rating: 6/10 ]

3. Onsea, not a big fan of the textures he has chosen but nevertheless the map doesn't seem too bad, the secret however, yeah not a fan. [ Rating: 7-8/10 Because of the floor ]

4. Fusion, I like because it brings back memories and also the fact i love the song :>, the map however it pretty fun to play even with traps activated it is kind of difficult so that adds a good factor there [ Rating: 9/10 ] 

(Inferno is Inferno, i'll just leave it at that)

5. Glow, i'm not too sure on this map, so i'll just let people leave their opinions on this one, however it does seem fun to play so [ Rating: 8/10 ]

I actually looked at them all in quite amount of detail and tbh, i like them all! Apart from the map which looks basically like cj, just bounces n shit. We dont want that on DR.

I only agree with Fusion and Glow :dave:

Fusion is pretty fun, apart from the fact that it is kind of glitchy.

Glow is fun af and I love the last trap lol

Name of map: mp_deathrun_glow by Sentrex

Difficulty: Intermediate (Secret = Medium/hard, So I would appreciate if you left it enabled even if it teleports you do end of map when finishing)

Amount of traps: I don't know (I guess 12)

End rooms: Knife, jump and sniper!

Screenshots:

N8398sJ.png

sNEY77Q.png

N5ialDl.png

cqAfCKI.png

GzuK1zd.png

bedFIwM.png

n9TYMNd.png

Oh good lord, my past has come back to haunt me D:

Onsea is decent but it has a secret, something is quite cool, and glow looks nice (sentrex<3). All others are crap and/or CJ.

Nice one on taking those screenshots though man!

+1 for glow <3

Can't comment on much else besides fusion, fun map once in awhile but I'm not sure about having it on rotation. Its also filled with glitches, none game-breaking just some that might stall out the game.

Something and onsea look interesting, rest look sort of meh.

+1 for Fusion

-1 for the rest

Fusion is pretty fun and i think would be great in the rotation but as for the rest I think they are either too long and glitchy or require quite a bit of skill to complete.

Fusion is pretty fun and i think would be great in the rotation but as for the rest I think they are either too long and glitchy or require quite a bit of skill to complete.

What? Fusion is too long and it's glitchy, it's not even a finished map? I don't understand.