Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
siikdude

Suggestion: Forum Moderator

7 posts in this topic

So I just thought of a little suggestion that may be good. Just a new job that would only moderate the forums instead of the servers. I think this job would be good for people like me who just go on the forums but rarely go on cod4, servers, etc. This job would handle closing topics, making sure everything is ok, even making important post if it's allowed. Like I said this is just a suggestion so it doesn't have to be implemented.

So for as the requirements goes I'm guessin the person would need over 10 posts and 10 days online in the forums although this could be changed of course. Anyways if anyone feels this isn't needed, that's fine as this is just a suggestion :)

Server Admins+ pretty much do that anyway, close topics, review tickets, lots of things like that.

Don't really think it's needed.

Server Admins+ pretty much do that anyway, close topics, review tickets, lots of things like that.

Don't really think it's needed.

True, but maybe this takes less work off from them?

Maybe there should be a special experienced person that gives tours and helps out newcomers

But as Synd said, servers admins or higher should be able to help out

True, but maybe this takes less work off from them?

Main thing server admins are good for is doing lead admins' commands :troll:

Closing topics/moving them is something that server admins and higher can do easily themselves

Also regarding what Synd said about the last part, http://gyazo.com/6ce34e5f9bb0704e9110708e5cd59945 ain't nobody going to take my tickets away from me :angryarnold: (Know they wouldn't be dealing with such, just using this as a cheap excuse to use that line)

Overall, as said prior, not really needed

Actually I have thought about and it is un needed ^

It's not a bad idea, just at the current time not necessary. The forums aren't anywhere near as active enough to warrant the need for extra help