Le Plut0

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ CONSPIRACYyYyY ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

19 posts in this topic

Post the funniest most absurd conspiracy to you. I will start.

Rules:

#1_Cant be a parody/satire 
#2_Cant be graphic
#3_Must be a genuine Youtube link

GO

Includes most of the nub ones and debunks three main ones that seem to be popular

9/11 is a major conspiracy thing although most people think its stupid to assume the 'government' did it.

Also, the JFK assassination, similar, some thought the government (or his wife) killed him instead of the man who shot him with le sniper.

9/11 is a major conspiracy thing although most people think its stupid to assume the 'government' did it.

Also, the JFK assassination, similar, some thought the government (or his wife) killed him instead of the man who shot him with le sniper.

Rule #3

MUST PROVIDE GENUINE YOUTUBE LINK :angryarnold:

Purity's disregard of rules aside ( :troll: ), personally the old Russian woman being JFK's killer is more silly.

Considering some people believe that her camera was a mini-sniper rifle :dumb:

will post soon, cant delete this post soz

@@Anti ... will do this for my homeboy @@Purity ... This one is a tad different but leaning on the same redundant ground hahhahahahahah

E.g.

Yes ... some people actually think that lasers brought the twin towers down .... i dont know if to laugh or to cry ... so i will do both.

Post the funniest most absurd conspiracy to you. I will start.

Rules:

#1_Cant be a parody/satire 

#2_Cant be graphic

#3_Must be a genuine Youtube link

GO

Please tell me you fell out of your chair laughing at that.

Please tell me you fell out of your chair laughing at that.

I did indeed the first time i saw this craziness hahahahahahah did you @@Grezwal ??? This is sort of the point of this post lmfao

Here is the most comical and just straight insane culprit of it all ... the king of all conspiracies and the ruler of the herd of the tinfoil crowd.

I did indeed the first time i saw this craziness hahahahahahah did you @@Grezwal ??? This is sort of the point of this post lmfao

I did indeed fall out of my chair at like 3 am. My mom was awake and came in the room and was what the f00k is wrong with you fool.

I did indeed fall out of my chair at like 3 am. My mom was awake and came in the room and was what the f00k is wrong with you fool.

oh boy hahahahah  :xd:  :xd:  :xd:

@@Anti ... will do this for my homeboy @@Purity ... This one is a tad different but leaning on the same redundant ground hahhahahahahah

E.g.

Yes ... some people actually think that lasers brought the twin towers down .... i dont know if to laugh or to cry ... so i will do both.

jet steel can't melt fuel beams

jet steel can't melt fuel beams

@ WRONG ... steel jet can't melt beams fuel ;)

But you what CAN melt steel beam? THIS.

where ???

Your post before this one

You double posted again, so I merged them again :P

Keep in mind that you have the ability to edit your post, so if you feel like you left something out or want to add more, can do so with the edit button without creating another post

Your post before this one

You double posted again, so I merged them again :P

Keep in mind that you have the ability to edit your post, so if you feel like you left something out or want to add more, can do so with the edit button without creating another post

There is another one above Grezwal his post