Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Headdy

Admin application.

18 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. :>

I wanted to apply for admin becase I really think I made a really bad decision by leaving raid a few months ago because I wanted to join 3xP'. Thats is why I want to apply for admin again :~ I'm really sorry about that decision.

-----

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Thimo

What is your in-game name?: Headdy

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: DR

What is your B3 CID?: It was @5 or so, but you guys deleted me out of the database :(. I don't know my b3 cid now but it's something like @74-- I'll look it up as soon I'm on my PC.

What is your Xfire?: Headdygaming

What is your Skype?: n/a

What is your Steam?: HeaddyThimo

What is your Origin?: HeaddyGaming

What makes you a good admin?: I do have a lot of experience with Raid. I have been admin here too and I still know alot. I'm more friendly & mature and I'm social (I guess ;) ). I'm an active person on the forums (normally) and servers.

What skills do you have?: I'm able to map & script, but yet I did create only shitty maps (huehe) ;)

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: Two years ago I started playing CoD4 and joined -=RiP=-, then I left and joined FNRP. Then NinJa took me to Raid, when we were with the 5 of us. (ninja, lossy, darmuh, thomas(right?), which was awesome, we had a lot of fun. Then some idiot convinced me to join 3xP' and I said yes. Raid + 3xP' = uh... I started having fights with NinJa & Darmuh (a little) and got 'kicked' out of Raid. Then I left 3xP because I finally realised it wasn't as good as they told me. Then I joined i.Ninja Gaming(aka i.G) and I knew it was right. The clan isn't that big but yet the Leader is awesome -> NNJ. And now I thought it would be good to re-apply @ Raid.

Why should we choose you?: Because, uh, me? You guys probably all know me and can decide if I'll be an addition to this or not. Up to you. :)

Anyways, I know the admin applications are not open, but I could give it a try.

Thank you alll for reading, have a nice day! :)

GL, but lets see you more often on the server in the first place before you get into trial ? ;)

GL, but lets see you more often on the server in the first place before you get into trial ? ;)

;)

Good and honest application, I like it. Good Job and hopefully you get into trial admin group in time :D

Good luck. I guess, 

Ps. read the requirements ;) don't worry, no community manager needs to know  that you only have 9 posts :>

Good luck. I guess, 

Ps. read the requirements ;) don't worry, no community manager needs to know  that you only have 9 posts :>

headdy special because he was one of the first admins for Raid.

Headdy, remember what i said to you on xfire, your welcome back any time! I'll hit you up on xfire when i speak to darmuh and thomas!

:D glad to see my clan member applying here :DDDDDDDDDDD

Huehe, yeah!

I really missed raid.. So I got my new PC now and I'm ready to play the shit out of me when I'm fully recovered :D

God luck, very very nice guy, played with him on the deathrun server, cool dood :> 

No offense but we don't need inactive admins. If you're applying I expect you've been playing on the servers?

Good luck either way I expect lossy will be speaking with me soon lol

Okay, thank you.

Unfortunately, I had an accident on 2dec. I'm still not recovered from it and probably have to take part in a recovery program, for 8 weeks. I just got a new PC and I'll play the server more now, ofcourse.

I'll post about the accident soon, I'll have an appointment with a special doctor within 3 weeks and we will discuss the duration of the program.

Yet this doesn't mean I'm inactive. ;)

•  

Okay, thank you.

Unfortunately, I had an accident on 2dec. I'm still not recovered from it and probably have to take part in a recovery program, for 8 weeks. I just got a new PC and I'll play the server more now, ofcourse.

I'll post about the accident soon, I'll have an appointment with a special doctor within 3 weeks and we will discuss the duration of the program.

Yet this doesn't mean I'm inactive. ;)

IM happy that ur back Good Luck Anyways!

•  

Sorry, but it's a no from me.

When did you think that your opinion counts :P ?

jk my friend :D

Sorry, but it's a no from me. 

u wot m8

Since we've talked about this on xfire, we'll let you get RL and stuff sorted out first, I'll move this application back to pending when you can be around more in the future =)