Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

Headphones help

4 posts in this topic

Ok so recently my mic on my turtle beach x12 headphones has been fucking up,

On my sound & recording devices it says 'Microphone' disabled and unavailable, even when my microphone is plugged into the socket and the green light is on the headset.

when I take the microphone socket OUT the sound & recording devices says my microphone is AVAILABLE - BUT ITS FUCKING NOT BECAUSE THE SOCKET IS OUT :angryarnold: so, my microphone for my headset just cant be enabled, in skype or ts3 the option for my mic as an audio device isnt there either.

Does anyone know any fix or any idea? ples hlp

Your motherboard jack could be fucked or if you're using a sound card, try plugging it into any different colours, because when I had a sound card, my leads were green & pinky/red but on my sound card there was a blue, pinky/red, green and black, and it turned out I needed to put it in the blue jack for some odd reason, even though the lead from my headphones were pinky red.

This may not help at all but you sound to have similar problems as I did.

If any of that doesn't work, try putting the headphones in a different computer/laptop. That always determines whether its your actual headphone or something to do with the computer (i.e the headphone jack being fucked up)

Reinstalled my driver/updated them - seems to work now :)

Ty for ur help! - locked.