Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
~Budzy~

Shitty FPS Win10

8 posts in this topic

ok computer ppl, i need help, cod4 runs at 3fps. 3 fucking fps after i upgraded to windows 10. it ran perfectly fine on w7. someone help pls its pissing me off. 

Try Windows 8 compatibility mode, had issues even launching CoD4 before I did that.

tried that didnt work, win10 doesnt want to pick up my gpu and the driver update failed. 

8193da18a7d52eea6c923ff8189c6c5d.png

tried that didnt work, win10 doesnt want to pick up my gpu and the driver update failed. 

8193da18a7d52eea6c923ff8189c6c5d.png

I had the same issue, update your graphics drivers via geforce experience. They just released a windows 10 ready driver for all nvidia GPU's. Hope this helped.

I had the same issue, update your graphics drivers via geforce experience. They just released a windows 10 ready driver for all nvidia GPU's. Hope this helped.

If what Fedzor said doesn't work, make sure you've restarted your computer since you've installed win 10. Sounds dumb, but that was my problem when trying to install drivers.

If what Fedzor said doesn't work, make sure you've restarted your computer since you've installed win 10. Sounds dumb, but that was my problem when trying to install drivers.

ive restarted it about 7 times since then 

yup, fedzors way fixed it and worked for me, thank you! c:

/lock thread pls 

tfw cant mark as best answer in general discussions