Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Raid's Second Year Anniversary!

32 posts in this topic

Oi oi chapos! 

So yesterday was Raid's second Anniversary, and I would of made this topic then.. but I thought Lossy was going to be making the topic since he knew what was coming in the mod and I didn't ._. 

Anyway! I'd like to congratulate and thank you all for making Raid the good experience that it's been over these years! It's been a tough two years with all of the events we've had throughout them such as the failures in the past, the website problems, the server bugs etc; but we've stuck together through it all to make Raid the community it is today! So thank you all, especially the admin team, for putting in the effort you all did :)

I would like to announce that in light of the second year anniversary, we have a new mod on the deathrun server thanks to @Beatthat and @Lossy. So be sure to check it out! We also have 4x XP enabled and upon having 16+ players there is 8x XP for a 24H period only! So be sure to not miss out on that too ;)

Anyway, good job everyone and may we have many more years to come! Huzzah!

- iMtroll

Happy Second Anniversary Raid!

One amazing year spending time with this awesome community and I am grateful I had a chance on being admin. Hopefully Raid lives for a very long time and stays big and strong. Thanks @@Darmuh, @@Lossy, and @@Thomas for creating this awesome community.

And also thank you for the new mod @@Beatthat and @@Lossy  :)

As many paragraphs of what I'd like to say about Raid, I'm gonna have to keep it formal seeing as typing on a phone is gruesome. Congrats on two years of Raid, thank you to Beatthat and Lossy for the new mod, as well with everyone joining our servers every day, without you guys we'd be nothing. So here's to another year of Raid, lads. 

funny how I came up with the name raid in a matter of ten minutes and it ended up being something used for 2 years.  :imtroll:

Just imagine if this place were called something even more stupid  :troll:

Congrats Raid for 2 year Anniversary!

Its been 2 good years being here in Raid  :)

Truly am thankful that I have been a part of Raid for so long now. I have seen it become so big (pause) :D

Hopefully we will continue to see it grow, and with 100 players joining pretty much everyday, I'm sure we will. Thanks to everyone that worked on the mod, and people that help Raid everyday, like the Server and lead admins, as well as that one kid iMtroll, and that nub Lossy. Aswell as that one nub Beatthat for making and porting all of them weapons :'D

raid is gaming 

raid is lyf

GG ON NEW MOD BEAT AND LOSSY!

Happy to be a part of this community for nearly a year now, loved every moment :xd:

and ofc, happy to be #1 admin :troll: :troll:

Just some pictures to celebrate this

TV5nuIj.jpg

anniversary-2nd.jpg

happy-2-year-anniversary-7.png

2yrsa3.jpg

43397_Lets_Party_BrAEEE05.jpg

block-party-update2-16x9.jpg?quality=0.5

its-party-time.jpg

funny how I came up with the name raid in a matter of ten minutes and it ended up being something used for 2 years.

funny how we came up with idea to put as a CM in a matter of ten minutes and it ended up that he's still on this position  :imtroll: :troll:

Also lets celebrate @BosnianArmy's 2nd year of highest negative reputation from all users! :awesome:

funny how we came up with idea to put as a CM in a matter of ten minutes and it ended up that he's still on this position  :imtroll: :troll:

Also lets celebrate @BosnianArmy's 2nd year of highest negative reputation from all users! :awesome:

I cry everytime :cry:

and ofc, happy to be #1 admin :troll: :troll:

How can you be #1 admin when you aren't active?

:troll:

How can you be #1 admin when you aren't active?

:troll:

maybe he meant " #1 inactive admin "?

maybe he meant " #1 inactive admin "?

nope you took that record a year ago.

nope you took that record a year ago.

I've been that one quiet guy who fixed shit everytime you broke dedi.

wot about the times where you said you're going to fix it and then you don't and i end up doing it :>?

Bit late responding to this, but oh well ;-;

Happy two year anniversary. It's been both a honor (You Brit nubs) and privilege being a part of Raid. The main reason for it lasting this long is the outstanding community that consistently gives and assists with one another to improve upon everyone's experiences. Despite some tension and low points (Which any clan, community, etc... have), everyone's ability to work past such and continue further without being hindered is truly amazing. The fact this thread was made is a testiment to that ^^. From random players to community manager(s), all helped in one way that only made Raid more successful. Not only Raid, but themselves and others as well. Something as "simple" as gaming can affect people so much for the positive is astonishing. Even more so is that both players and admins act upon that, despite knowing such or not. Little gestures of kindness that are usually easy to find on the site or servers can change more than you know. With both the extraordinary people within the community and their positive actions, I have no doubt within my mind that this will continue for many years to come.

Actual post was too long, so tried to summarize in the best manner I could that doesn't make me appear as an emotional nub :P

Congratulations to Raid, and a massive thanks to the Founders! Also a thanks to @iMtroll as without him Raid wouldn't be here any more, so thanks to both the Founders! & @iMtroll

Also lets not forget the whole Raid admin team! They've been brilliant and it was great to be apart of it when I was, so I'd like to say thanks to all of those guys for making the server free of hackers, and making the server a fun place to be!

Live on Raid!

Congratulation to the Raid Community. Awesome 2 Years of fun and meeting awesome people.

Still Nubcakes though but always loved <3

Here's to another successful upcoming years :D

Glad to be a part of raid for almost 2 years now, thanks to all of the people that made raid to what it is today:

@Lossy, @BraXi@Thomas, @Darmuh, @NinJa, , and @Anti 

And of course everyone else that helped with the servers ( players, donators, rest of the admin team )

And also thanks to me for being nub,

especially Staab :troll: