Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

Raid's Second Year Anniversary!

32 posts in this topic

Bit late responding to this, but oh well ;-;

Happy two year anniversary. It's been both a honor (You Brit nubs) and privilege being a part of Raid. The main reason for it lasting this long is the outstanding community that consistently gives and assists with one another to improve upon everyone's experiences. Despite some tension and low points (Which any clan, community, etc... have), everyone's ability to work past such and continue further without being hindered is truly amazing. The fact this thread was made is a testiment to that ^^. From random players to community manager(s), all helped in one way that only made Raid more successful. Not only Raid, but themselves and others as well. Something as "simple" as gaming can affect people so much for the positive is astonishing. Even more so is that both players and admins act upon that, despite knowing such or not. Little gestures of kindness that are usually easy to find on the site or servers can change more than you know. With both the extraordinary people within the community and their positive actions, I have no doubt within my mind that this will continue for many years to come.

Actual post was too long, so tried to summarize in the best manner I could that doesn't make me appear as an emotional nub :P

;-; Sorry about the down vote, mate. Tried tapping the arrow on my phone, and it wouldn't let me change it. :'(

;-; Sorry about the down vote, mate. Tried tapping the arrow on my phone, and it wouldn't let me change it. :'(

I dislike reputation and actually appreciate the down vote, don't worry about it ^^

Edit: Don't upvote me especially after me saying I'd rather be downvoted :angryarnold: