Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drazy

F*CK WINDOWS 10

18 posts in this topic

DO NOT UPGRADE. MY PC IS NOW COMPLETELY MESSED UP. MICROSOFT BEST BE PAYING ME 2k FOR A NEW COMP. 

on the real note, 

games wont run anymore, my keyboard volume adjuster crashes my computer after trying to change, and now my $400 graphics card is no longer recognized. along with constant crashes just trying to browse files every 10 mins. 

FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!! JUST A WARNING MICROSOFT IS COMPLETELY DOWNY. 

Install graphics drivers through Nvidia GeForce Experience/AMD Catalyst depending on your GPU make instead of letting Microsoft install them through Windows Update. Disable driver updates through Windows Update (and get third-party program like Iobit Driver Booster to update them or just update them yourself manually):

RUA8si6.png

If CoD4 still won't work, try using Windows 8 compatibility mode, I had to in order for it to launch.

As for keyboard volume adjuster, make sure you have the latest updates, I remember there being some issues with volume control a couple updates back.

Install graphics drivers through Nvidia GeForce Experience/AMD Catalyst depending on your GPU make instead of letting Microsoft install them through Windows Update. Disable driver updates through Windows Update (and get third-party program like Iobit Driver Booster to update them or just update them yourself manually):

RUA8si6.png

If CoD4 still won't work, try using Windows 8 compatibility mode, I had to in order for it to launch.

As for keyboard volume adjuster, make sure you have the latest updates, I remember there being some issues with volume control a couple updates back.

Haha yeah I managed to get my graphics card working through geoforce experience, but none of my games run and on the experience it doesnt even tell me I have a gtx  :/ and for the keyboard, I do and it still continues haha.

If you installed windows 10 through the windows update, you can roll back to windows 7. Can't remember how so you'll have to look it up.

If you installed windows 10 through the windows update, you can roll back to windows 7. Can't remember how so you'll have to look it up.

22MCOOZ.png

I TOLD YOU, wait first few weeks D:

it's honestly not that bad at all.

People just over-react when things dont work out for them right away and they dont do any proper googling.

Win10 is miles ahead of 7 and 8

People just over-react when things dont work out for them right away and they dont do any proper googling.

Well some other people got huge problems with it lol, like the member from FNRP what I know. He upgraded to Windows 10 and his buttons aren't working, here's the picture what he sended me which ones aren't working:

D0fD1jZ.png 

:)

and so is Ubuntu miles ahead of Win10 :dumb:

not everyone wants to learn linux. and for people like me who plays games all the time i want to have 100% success with games being compatible.

We both know Windows is the main gaming platform, most games on PC only run on Windows.

DO NOT UPGRADE. MY PC IS NOW COMPLETELY MESSED UP. MICROSOFT BEST BE PAYING ME 2k FOR A NEW COMP. 

on the real note, 

games wont run anymore, my keyboard volume adjuster crashes my computer after trying to change, and now my $400 graphics card is no longer recognized. along with constant crashes just trying to browse files every 10 mins. 

FUCK YOU WINDOWS 10!!!!!!!! JUST A WARNING MICROSOFT IS COMPLETELY DOWNY. 

Poor guy xD. I got Windows 10, it's so awesome! Everything is waaaaay better now! :D

Trust me when I say this, Google AND BING THAT SHITTY C*NT were searched so hard they ran. hence, my rage. :(

To the problems before hand, they were all dealt with, (most of them my games nor keyboard volume will work without crashing) but the overall process and outcome, Windows 8.1 was prime haha. 

We both know Windows is the main gaming platform, most games on PC only run on Windows.

if i wanted a system just for all kinds of games, i'd go for PS4 :dumb:

fuck no, i'd never get a ps4/x1... but NES on the other hand..... :wub: :dave:

How can one think just about games when it comes to OS ? :wat: ubuntu is miles ahead of win10 when it comes to coding and is so lightweight it can run on a potato :dave:

How can one think just about games when it comes to OS ? :wat: ubuntu is miles ahead of win10 when it comes to coding and is so lightweight it can run on a potato :dave:

You cannot compare PS4 to a PC. You're on a forum that is based around games and expect them to not only think about games when they're PC Gamers. Linux is better for software not for games. There a lot more games on the PC, windows than there is on the PS4, XBOX, wii, mac and linux. A lot more and there a lot more WIndows OS exclusives games than all of them.

Also the reason why there a lot more users on windows or mac than linux is because windows and mac is more user friendly for an average human being that just wants to go on his computer and play some games. Not spend most of their trying to use linux, even ubuntu still takes awhile to learn compared to windows and for a lot of people time is pretty much money and they want to spend their free time playing games, not trying to learn how to use a OS and learn command prompt commands.

So pretty much linux is the best OS but an average person would just rather use a OS like windows or mac where all you have to do is click a couple of buttons and everything is ready to go. so pls sod off with "linux master race, use linux" because a lot of games doesn't work on linux and a lot of people here play games.

and you can reply saying just have duel boot but we both know AMD drivers for linux is utter shit as well and there no point of it if hardly any people here actually "code" and mainly  just game so we're just going to be on windows all the time anyway.

> C is for nubs, C has no class

> linux masterrace

linux kernel is written in C

thus any derivative work of linux kernel is for nubs and has no class :troll: :angryarnold: MWAAHAHAHHAAH!

also

C++ is a horrible language. It's made more horrible by the fact that a lot

of substandard programmers use it, to the point where it's much much

easier to generate total and utter crap with it. Quite frankly, even if

the choice of C were to do *nothing* but keep the C++ programmers out,

that in itself would be a huge reason to use C.

- Linus Torvalds

:angryarnold: MWHAHAHAHAHA!

but ya, if linux really was so great and fabulous, you wouldnt need to keep telling that to everyone, in every thread you get the opportunity to :kingdave: