Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

Suggestion.

7 posts in this topic

Hello, this thread is about the delay time on the deathrun server, and how we could improve it...

So basically I think it would be a good idea, to have the delay, but shorten the ''Round Starting in...'' time, so if the delay is 2 seconds, then it could be shortened to 2 seconds instead of four, the ''Round Starting in time) because then we don't have to wait that extra two seconds, just a suggestion :)

The round starting in message is so people can prepare and the delay after so people can't rush activator nor try to kill him :)

I don't think you know what i'm trying to put across, i know what they're used for, but instead of the round starting in 4seconds, it could be two seconds, since the delay time is two seconds so then the activator still wont be shot, because there's still a delay, and we don't get less time to get to the door which opens (Like on IndiPyramid, there's hardly any time for us to get to the door, and adjust ourselves for the strafe over the top)

I know what you're trying to say, you want me to shorten the times but I'm not, like i said the delay is so you can't rush the activator as well on some maps ^^

Oh yeah, I guess I didn't think about rushing the activator, should of thought about it a little more before I posted this thread :dave: