MiKeY

Would you like free for all on the fun server?

What do you think?   29 members have voted

1. 1. Free for all and team death match

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 posts in this topic

So I've had a suggestion by @Triton asking if it would be possible to add free for all to the fun server. Seeing as I am someone who would also like this and being someone that can actually make this happen; I thought I would make a poll and see who else would like this.

I would be adding the option into the map vote. So when the game is over you will be able to vote for a new map and a different gamemode. We currently only have team death match and free for all in mind at the moment but I am open to suggestions.

I have already had the go ahead to modify the code so now its up to you guys.

honestly i think it would be great because if there isnt many players on FFA would be more fun

Should make it to where 5 or less players it is FFA and 6+ starts a TDM.

For a map vote system, a lot of people like it the way it is now, and adding FFA into the server could create a ton of mixed emotions from the community. Lots of players that play FUN don't necessarily have forum accounts that can vote on a thing like this.

If not done already, make a b3 message on fun that tells players that there is a poll going on to change some stuff with the server, and to go and vote on it if they want.

I like the idea, but at times when there is like 15 players on the server, FFA would just be madness :P

I guess I will vote on it later, because still getting some mixed emotions about this.

For a map vote system, a lot of people like it the way it is now, and adding FFA into the server could create a ton of mixed emotions from the community. Lots of players that play FUN don't necessarily have forum accounts that can vote on a thing like this.

If not done already, make a b3 message on fun that tells players that there is a poll going on to change some stuff with the server, and to go and vote on it if they want.

I like the idea, but at times when there is like 15 players on the server, FFA would just be madness :P

I guess I will vote on it later, because still getting some mixed emotions about this.

I will set something up on b3 :) 

i ag

I agree with Synd. Below 5 is perfect for FFA but anything over that, on certain maps, can be just bedlam. 

@OwO, why did you vote no? Just wondering why you don't want ffa? :)

(EDIT) You have 2 hours on the fun server...I cri ;-;

90836d6315c56239d4471326c71c8dc6.png

perhaps there is a rotation system where the game mode changes, so people can pick TDM or FFA on a certain map. so the server isnt singled out to be a single game mode?

but i like the idea and would like ffa, especially when its low pop

perhaps there is a rotation system where the game mode changes, so people can pick TDM or FFA on a certain map. so the server isnt singled out to be a single game mode?

I would be adding the option into the map vote. So when the game is over you will be able to vote for a new map and a different gamemode. We currently only have team death match and free for all in mind at the moment but I am open to suggestions.

At least read the topic before posting.

I'd raise it to 8 but six would be fine. I love this idea because the fun server well isn't fun when only 2 or 3 are online playing TDM

Free for all in new maps,I hope.....   ;)

No new maps sorry.

No new maps sorry.

Why no?Did you try to play here?it's starting to be very boring....anyway you can toggle and replace wintercrash at least??it's absolutely horrible!

Why is 'not bothered' an option? Surely if you're not bothered then you just don't say anything

Why no?Did you try to play here?it's starting to be very boring....anyway you can toggle and replace wintercrash at least??it's absolutely horrible!

Alot of the maps don't play well or have too many glitch points on a high jump server.

Alot of the maps don't play well or have too many glitch points on a high jump server.

Which maps?But there are Countdown,Showdown and Crossfire full of glitch spots,but they are stll here.Backlot was a interesting map,and ok,you've delete it...or Bloc, ok...Overgrown(no glitch spot), but ok....Wetwork,ok...but how all you can say if a map is suitable or not?Let the players decide it,try to add some new maps and see how they works.Try to add Downpour and Bog for a short time and see the consequence,now there are only words and theories...

Sorry,I'm not angry,just talking 

I'll see what i can do about glitch spots if mikey add new maps.

Why is 'not bothered' an option? Surely if you're not bothered then you just don't say anything

Please don't start anything.

Which maps?But there are Countdown,Showdown and Crossfire full of glitch spots,but they are stll here.Backlot was a interesting map,and ok,you've delete it...or Bloc, ok...Overgrown(no glitch spot), but ok....Wetwork,ok...but how all you can say if a map is suitable or not?Let the players decide it,try to add some new maps and see how they works.Try to add Downpour and Bog for a short time and see the consequence,now there are only words and theories...

Sorry,I'm not angry,just talking 

Don't post if you are angry you just sound like a dick. 

Also I have already said.

No new maps sorry.

Its down to imTroll if he wants more maps.

uhm....ok, go ahead on this road,I can't do anything about this server,I'm a simple player, you're the only one can 

do the difference,but remember it when honest players,already bored by huge numbers of wallhackers/aimbotters,

go away to the other servers...moreover,it seems we have to ban hackers ourself,

everytime I have to open a ticket because everyday there is a fuckin' hacker....

but this is another story,and I can't write more and more for my bad english,so if nobody don't wants to do anything

to improve this server...who am I to break your balls??

I don't see any harm in adding more maps to the server, i would imagine it gets boring playing the same 5 maps over and over agian.

I don't see any harm in adding more maps to the server, i would imagine it gets boring playing the same 5 maps over and over agian.

It is exactly what I meant,
but I think that  who should know it, already know it

since this active, just want to let you know i've added anti-no recoil to the fun server since it's doing good on the promod, hope it helps against the cheaters.

since this active, just want to let you know i've added anti-no recoil to the fun server since it's doing good on the promod, hope it helps against the cheaters.

yeah,and it's a great job,but also adding new maps would be a great job ;-)

yeah,and it's a great job,but also adding new maps would be a great job ;-)

I'm working on fixing unfair spots on the maps, specially bog so it will take longer, sorry.

BOG is bad because people get so far outside the map inside the buildings and can see but no one can see them.  If they can be prevented from jumping the fence and getting to the building that a far in the distance it would help alot.  It is a good map just too frustrating :)  christamas Crash, Wet Work and Bloc are boring but those have no game stopper glitch spots.  I usually leave when they come up.  It would be nice if we can vote to go to next map. 

Killhouse and shipment are fun not sure why they aren't in the rotation.

But in regards to the topic FFA would be awesome when only a few players are online