Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OwO

Remove Diehard

17 posts in this topic

Name of map: mp_deathrun_diehard

Bugs/glitches/issues: map hasn't any glitches/bugs

Why you personally feel it should be removed: many people are saying that map is overplayed but it is getting voted over and over again, many ppl suffer from it and I am suffering aswell, just can't play it anymore

Same for Semtex, Indipyramid & Pool

Indipyramid is fine to me

But I agree that the rest of those maps should be removed, especially Diehard :D

I've removed bricky, diehard and framey_v2 from rotation and replace it with spacetrip, coyote and sanctuary.

if any of these maps have game breaking bugs i'll just remove them as i can't be ass to patch them because of lazy mappers

This map probably got played 10+ times today (not just today), also the same story for Semtex, Indi, glass2, pool and framey( as said in the spoiler). I have no clue whatsoever why people keep voting for the same maps! (well, I do have one..) I play less and less just because of this.

Everytime I see one of these maps gets chosen

Some new maps got added (dirt is one of Them) which got never played but seen in rotation pretty often which is a bit sad to be honest because they are good.

Of course there will be at least 1 or 2/

maps that gets overplayed in every rotation, (judging what I see) Mainly because people want time (records).

It's all I have to say.

when i get the time, i'll make sure semtex, indi, glass2, pool and other 2 popular maps get put up at the same time unless troll does it before me

when i get the time, i'll make sure semtex, indi, glass2, pool and other 2 popular maps get put up at the same time unless troll does it before me

i hope you will not forget Shipment :3

i hope you will not forget Shipment :3

i'll see how the rotation is like this week and decide from there which are the popular maps.

i'll see how the rotation is like this week and decide from there which are the popular maps.

Isn't it much easier to ask players like me, which are playing every day, i know all popular maps.

Isn't it much easier to ask players like me, which are playing every day, i know all popular maps.

btw the reason he does this is because there could be maps you don't like but others do.

I can see which maps get voted the most so I don't need to ask players :P

There is a bug on this map tho..

U can finish map as ghost and u don't go close to old to stop timer.. u can enter any room and kill acti.. and he can't see u ..

There is a bug on this map tho..

U can finish map as ghost and u don't go close to old to stop timer.. u can enter any room and kill acti.. and he can't see u ..

which map?

Diehard

I've removed bricky, diehard and framey_v2 from rotation and replace it with spacetrip, coyote and sanctuary.

You can also do avoid the end trigger in indipyramid and Wtf.

And on Factory ^^ :P

btw the reason he does this is because there could be maps you don't like but others do.

I'm not gonna lie to Lossy, and he always can check because he can :P I personally like Digital but I'm honestly saying it is popular and it is overplayed and should be removed, because some people may suffer from popularity of this map