Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cloudy

DayZ Standalone Server!

18 members have voted

1. 1. Make a DayZ Standalone Server?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Hey y'all.

I was wondering if we could open up a DayZ standalone gameserver! And since you're already working with the server I thought this would be the prime time to ask :P

Anyway! I've left a poll for you guys to vote as I'm not sure how many people actually play DayZ here.

I for one vote yes, however the final decision is up to @iMtroll himself so a server might not be made if he decides not to.

We can't host our own DayZ server, they have to be rented.

Also, as enjoyable as this game is, it doesn't seem to be going anywhere and is actually dying faster than the devs can even release patches. The game is in Alpha and still has experience breaking bugs in it that have been in the game since near the release of it. I would however, be happy to set up some events in which players here at raid that own the game could get together and play it on a server together.

I'm still mad at steam for not letting me refund the game. Not a good game to invest money into servers for

troll is setting up a surf server i believe.

We already have one ;-; I just keep constantly configuring it

This and also how about a Rust server ?

How about you donate to make it happen? :sir:

How about you donate to make it happen? :sir:

I don't know how game hosting exactly goes but I see Raid got a dedicated server? For some games you don't have to rent a place for the main host. Or am I wrong.

SOme games you don't have to rent it from people e.g CoD4, CoD5, GMOD, CSGO andARK and some games you have to rent it from certain people e.g BF3/4, Rust and DayZ

ah they released it almost a year after release, my bad.

would be nice to have Dayz in the servers list. but like ive been told recently.. it's a maybe and only time will tell. fingers crossed though :P looks awesome