Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

How much this person is trustable..

13 posts in this topic

HELLO THERE !!

I am here to say how much this cunt is "trust able". Most of you know now what I started a new community named Xenia (AKA Xenia-gaming for the website).

So yeah, this is how the story goes. Mikey messaged me on Steam that he needed access to the Admin control panel (ACP) in IPB system but didn't had access anymore, he also said that Jamayka gave him access as well and that was true, so I thought he gave the passwords from the HTTP security but he didn't, that part is a big fault from me. Anyways, me and Jamayka both thought we could trust him since he worked in Codscript and is working in Raid.

The following goes, Mikey started working some things and went all good, nothing wrong but then Imtroll and Slaya AKA JR-Imagine logged into Mikey's account, they both or someone knew a old password from Mikey. But Imtroll and Slaya messaged me both on Steam that they wouldn't do anything something bad, only changing groups to a admin status and they held their word. So moments later, I didn't had access to the ACP and then a bit later the shoutbox was gone and as last no one couldn't login anymore in Xenia-Gaming website. So I thought could have been something wrong with the files or something, but then I released of course that somone HAD to do it when we don't have the permissions to login and that means someone blocked us out of it.

So I asked Mikey multiple times at Steam if he did this and said he didn't do it. But our teammate named Poseidon freaked out like srsly, he went that mad that we started to think that he blocked us out from ACP because I or we (me and Jamayka) shared a password to have control over the ACP but after long conversation while everyone was mad, we realised it wasn't Poseidon who did it. so I went to Lossy and after having a bit long conversation, Lossy said I shouldn't trust Slaya and Imtroll neither because they can't keep their selves under control for trolling stuff but yet I didn't believed still 100% it was Slaya and Imtroll since they both run their own websites and would know that it would be pain in the ass to have this what Xenia had.

So I went to Mikey and he said he could fix this, and he did it for some reason through teamviewer with Jamayka. And he fixed it, so Jamayka went fixing everything and he said everything fucked up with the files what has changed. So from that moment I made a FTP backup and Jamayka changed every password. So after long searching and fixes.. we blamed the whole time Slaya and Imtroll for it, because we thought they did this since they started trolling.

So the next day we were still mad, so I came at home and Slaya started messaging me with the question "Did you banned me from Xenia?!..." and after I told him what happend last night he was really curious how this all happend.. First I didn't believed them but a bit later when he started helping me and trying to figuring out I believed him again and automaticly Imtroll as well. After HOURS and HOURS of searching which CUNT did this, was Mikey. He deleted every log in ACP but didn't deleted the log from the Main Database.

Here's the result:

< removed for sharing sensitive data >

AND

< removed for sharing sensitive data >

This is how "trust" able Mikey is.. He lied to me, to Lossy and to everyone. I hope you're happy what happend with ur nasty smile on ur face after reading this and while you did your work. And I thought you were mature, mature my ass.

Edited by AoKMiKeY
removed for sharing sensitive data

Better start making my popcorn

Got any spare? Hmu if you do bby <3

Also, why do you have a forums anyway?

EDIT: Right let's crack into this shit since people are taking this seriously on teamspeak and must take everything serious but anyway let's crack into this

Take this in mind that i have DONE EXACTLY. What mikey has done in the past, i got into a bunch of trouble with anti with it and it was amusing to do in the past

Reasons why I think that bosnian is wrong/ was stupid:

1. You have to remember that you are on the internet, and you can not TRUST, ANYONE. I've been fucked over the in the past, had passwords released etc and it wasn't pretty.

2. You should of kept a proper backup, even if you had to do it everyday

3. It was your responsibility and your actions on what you did on your site, just because someone changed things, you should of kept your eye on what he was doing and why he was doing it. My blame is completly on you 100%

Eventhough that mikey may have done this, it doesn't affect his opinions on raid, he still is mature, and will be mature on raid, he is a very smart individual and i see his reasons why he did this because clearly his reason must of been pretty specific.

strawberry 

yes its a real fucking popcorn and its nice 

EDIT: Read the thread, it really isn't a cool thing to do honestly, and I'm sorry it happened to you bosnian 

HELLO THERE !!

I am here to say how much this cunt is "trust able". Most of you know now what I started a new community named Xenia (AKA Xenia-gaming for the website).

So yeah, this is how the story goes. Mikey messaged me on Steam that he needed access to the Admin control panel (ACP) in IPB system but didn't had access anymore, he also said that Jamayka gave him access as well and that was true, so I thought he gave the passwords from the HTTP security but he didn't, that part is a big fault from me. Anyways, me and Jamayka both thought we could trust him since he worked in Codscript and is working in Raid.

The following goes, Mikey started working some things and went all good, nothing wrong but then Imtroll and Slaya AKA JR-Imagine logged into Mikey's account, they both or someone knew a old password from Mikey. But Imtroll and Slaya messaged me both on Steam that they wouldn't do anything something bad, only changing groups to a admin status and they held their word. So moments later, I didn't had access to the ACP and then a bit later the shoutbox was gone and as last no one couldn't login anymore in Xenia-Gaming website. So I thought could have been something wrong with the files or something, but then I released of course that somone HAD to do it when we don't have the permissions to login and that means someone blocked us out of it.

So I asked Mikey multiple times at Steam if he did this and said he didn't do it. But our teammate named Poseidon freaked out like srsly, he went that mad that we started to think that he blocked us out from ACP because I or we (me and Jamayka) shared a password to have control over the ACP but after long conversation while everyone was mad, we realised it wasn't Poseidon who did it. so I went to Lossy and after having a bit long conversation, Lossy said I shouldn't trust Slaya and Imtroll neither because they can't keep their selves under control for trolling stuff but yet I didn't believed still 100% it was Slaya and Imtroll since they both run their own websites and would know that it would be pain in the ass to have this what Xenia had.

So I went to Mikey and he said he could fix this, and he did it for some reason through teamviewer with Jamayka. And he fixed it, so Jamayka went fixing everything and he said everything fucked up with the files what has changed. So from that moment I made a FTP backup and Jamayka changed every password. So after long searching and fixes.. we blamed the whole time Slaya and Imtroll for it, because we thought they did this since they started trolling.

So the next day we were still mad, so I came at home and Slaya started messaging me with the question "Did you banned me from Xenia?!..." and after I told him what happend last night he was really curious how this all happend.. First I didn't believed them but a bit later when he started helping me and trying to figuring out I believed him again and automaticly Imtroll as well. After HOURS and HOURS of searching which CUNT did this, was Mikey. He deleted every log in ACP but didn't deleted the log from the Main Database.

Here's the result:

0ff705836d9b1d6cbcd83d50ea7f1904.png

AND

RxOeSFg.png

This is how "trust" able Mikey is.. He lied to me, to Lossy and to everyone. I hope you're happy what happend with ur nasty smile on ur face after reading this and while you did your work. And I thought you were mature, mature my ass.

So let me get this straight. You gave Mikey access to your websites ACP and database but gave him no restrictions. What did you give access for? Do you NOT have backups? Whose fault is all of this... Yours... Take it as a lesson to ACTUALLY HIRE people rather than having them do work for free(still no idea what he was doing.)

*Posting this on behalf of Bosnian as I locked the topic while he was typing*

So let me get this straight. You gave Mikey access to your websites ACP and database but gave him no restrictions. What did you give access for? Do you NOT have backups? Whose fault is all of this... Yours... Take it as a lesson to ACTUALLY HIRE people rather than having them do work for free(still no idea what he was doing.)

You clearly didn't read it properly. I said I thought Mikey was a trusted person since he worked for Codscript and works for Raid now and everyone knows him as a good guy. And no he didn't had access to the database only the ACP. But me and Jamayka didn't know how to make a backup from the database until today after figuring it out.

@BosnianArmy I have removed you images for sharing sensitive data. Other than that I was going to handle this today. What went on last night was me, under technicality, was showing you fatal flaws in your systems and communication between staff members. 

Before I go into more detail I want to outline that all actions that where carried out by me and because of this I have to explicitly point out that all my actions where not related to raid nor where they made under the guidance of raid. I had simply made all of my actions under my own free will and solely take all responsibility.

Now for the explaining. I did not hack your website, I did not modify any data that would have taken time to fix. I simply modified one setting that locked all of your admins out of the admin control panel for your website. This was done purely through social engineering and simple manipulation. Admittedly this would look like a untrustworthy action on my behalf but I can ensure it was completely innocent. I do a lot for this community and I do even more than I should do seeing as I never ask for receive payments for what I do. I have been a active part of call of duty modding for around 6 years and most of that has been dedicated to educating others on how the GSC language works and building large amounts of resources for the community to us. This on the other had does not make me creditable. Nor does it provide me with enough integrity to be simply trusted. I naturally do not trust people there for I keep most this very secret. Things like my address, passwords, number, specific contact details. 

When I came to you after having never been a active member on your website or your new community and having only once given you the smallest amount of advice about what dedi you should get on which you or one of your other admins still ignored I was expecting to get a instant "no fuck off". But instead I was willingly given access to a entire website. For those wondering about what I had said and done to get access their website I simply asked. I messaged BosnianArmy after having made a account around 6 seconds before hand asking if he could give my admin back that one of his other admins had given me ( remember, at this point my account had only just been made ). After he had given me the HTTP Auth username and password to get past their first stage of logins for the admin panel he then continued to give me access to the acp its self after me saying "that the login was not working and for him to check if I was still in the admin group". Once I was in the admin panel I changed my password to a 4 digit pin code and gave it to two other people Slaya and iMtroll with explicit instructions to not be mean or fuck anything up. Once they had finished having their fun I once again locked my account back down and proceeded to lock the admins out of the panel. This was not done out of spite or revenge or anything like that I was simply teaching them all a lesson about security. At no point had I said what I was being a admin for other than "I think i am fixing something up for the theme". Once I had finished having my fun and I figured that they where going to mess the site up more if they continued to try and fix it I said I would help and proceeded to go on teamview and edit the one value on the database in which allowed them back into the admin panel. Less taught I think.

I left no damage and nor did Slaya or iMtroll. They had no part in the actual less side of all of this. I wanted to see if they would have blocked me out of the account if they had seen that I had modified Slayas and iMtrolls accounts. They had not. Therefor I continued with my already explained actions. If I had been in teamspeak with anyone else that I could trust not to fuck the site up then I would have used them and not Slaya or Troll. 

Sorry to you BosnianArmy and your community for what I had done. But here is your lesson. You do not give admin access to anyone with out communicating with your team. You should always check account creation time incase someone is pretending to be one of your admins. You should never provide database access to anyone you do not trust, You should never trust anyone because they are trusted on other sites, You should never trust anyone with the power to demote you or anyone else higher up than them. You should never take someone elses word as law. You should always watch and know where the logs are stored and you should never give unrestricted admin access to anyone with ipb. Its a simple lesson but on you needed to learn. You allowed me and if anything game me permission to do what I had done. The only thing that I did not do that anyone else would have is dropped your database and not helped fix it.

( if you would like to continue this conversation then steam, teamspeak and the pms are all available to you. I would be happy to explain in more detail and inform you about security measures you can put in place to never let something like this happen again. ( topic is staying locked and you should not have brought this to raid) ) 

In a way your welcome.

With love,
AoKMiKeY - ( Your friendly Web Development expert / sneaky girl )