Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
System

Remove Skypillar

8 posts in this topic

Name of map: mp_deathrun_skypillar [by wingzor]

Bugs/glitches/issues:

Why you personally feel it should be removed:

The main reason I want this removed is because of "activator suiciding" (Jumper off the elevator or the start ladder), you may think this is a silly reason or whatever,  but it's very frustrating to see 1 (or more) round go away because the activator

1)  doesn't know how to play the map / made a "mistake" 

2)  is stupid  

3)  did it on purpose 

The last week I saw atleast 10+ activator suicides just on this map. I have seen admins warn players when suiciding  as activator and therefor I think this map should be removed immediately.

And while you're on it, remove

glass2

backlot

darkness

chamber01

and Add

illusions

inferno

dr_something

mp_deathrun_sick_v2 (or v1)

I know for a fact sick won't be added, they hate the mapper,(it's also my favourite map) sick v2 is terrible, I quite like skypillar and would be sad to see it removed, inferno should be brought back, never heard of something, and illusion is just bullshit 

See, people tired, they want new maps, but I don't know, System, why u want to remove chamber01 O.o

See, people tired, they want new maps, but I don't know, System, why u want to remove chamber01 O.o

It's one of the maps that's floating around and never gets played = 1 less map/spot in rotation, why not take advantage and replace that map with another that people like and will get played?

And, it's almost the same as darkness.

I know for a fact sick won't be added, they hate the mapper,(it's also my favourite map) sick v2 is terrible, I quite like skypillar and would be sad to see it removed, inferno should be brought back, never heard of something, and illusion is just bullshit

Yea, I like skypillar too, if it's fixed as Lossy says I don't the any reason why it should be removed.

Btw, Lossy, you said you fixed the activator area, but now all falling damage seems disabled. 4th trap - when acti activates it, there appears a platform, so people which are falling down - get fall damage and die - now they are not dieing, they just land and wait until it disappears again xD

Please don't remove this map nor Backlot or any of those. It seems like people just want all the current maps removed and want all new maps.. :(