Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jwofles

Remove images from quotes.

15 posts in this topic

Hey, I think you should add a thing so when you quote an image, it says image hidden and when you click on it, the image is shown. (like ugx lohul)

This would stop people spamming a whole page if they quote a post with loads of images and it would help when replying to threads with big images like share you desktop :-)

Hey, I think you should add a thing so when you quote an image, it says image hidden and when you click on it, the image is shown. (like ugx lohul)

This would stop people spamming a whole page if they quote a post with loads of images and it would help when replying to threads with big images like share you desktop :-)

I could do that. :)

This would stop people spamming a whole page if they quote a post with loads of images 

pls

;>

totally not directed to a special somebody ..

maybe if the admin did what I asked then there wouldn't have been any problems

p.s 

maybe add a character limit in quotes and when it goes past like 150 words it puts all the post in a spoiler.

p.p.s 

is it possible to make it so you can hover over the spoiler to open instead of click? I think it could be nicer, tho idk nvm if u don't lick the idea mikey :>

p.s 

maybe add a character limit in quotes and when it goes past like 150 words it puts all the post in a spoiler.

p.p.s 

is it possible to make it so you can hover over the spoiler to open instead of click? I think it could be nicer, tho idk nvm if u don't lick the idea mikey :>

I agree with your first idea it's good, but the second one I'm not sure if it works on phones but maybe I'm wrong.

p.s 

p.p.s 

With the second idea, if you then wanted to highlight or select something from within the spoiler, you'd have a hard time

With the second idea, if you then wanted to highlight or select something from within the spoiler, you'd have a hard time

I agree with your first idea it's good, but the second one I'm not sure if it works on phones but maybe I'm wrong.

good points, can we get an animation for it though when we click so it looks pretty.. or are animations on websites hard?

(speaking of animations, the site lacks them, example- more info, clicking top right profile etc etc. Nothing complicated but something could look really nice. I dunno, I think you should try to add some mikey unless they are hard af, I have no web dev knowledge ;- ;)

good points, can we get an animation for it though when we click so it looks pretty.. or are animations on websites hard?

(speaking of animations, the site lacks them, example- more info, clicking top right profile etc etc. Nothing complicated but something could look really nice. I dunno, I think you should try to add some mikey unless they are hard af, I have no web dev knowledge ;- ;)

Re-think about my point :P 

If you have to hold the mouse over more info to see the stuff, if you move your mouse to the text inside to try and copy it, it would disappear. 

Re-think about my point :P

If you have to hold the mouse over more info to see the stuff, if you move your mouse to the text inside to try and copy it, it would disappear. 

when I was talking about the animations, I was agreeing with you.

I didn't make it clear in my post that I changed my mind, my bad :P

I will do this well the site system does not suck so much or I can be asked to go and fine what controls the quote :P 

So yeah. I am a complete retard. I have done it. it does not remove but It has its own little spin on things.

CW0J-MIWwAAcjp8.png

It is only affected once the page reloads so yeah. I could change that but you know. Effort :P 

Yeah this is done now :) 

CW0J-MIWwAAcjp8.png

So yeah. I am a complete retard. I have done it. it does not remove but It has its own little spin on things.

It is only affected once the page reloads so yeah. I could change that but you know. Effort :P

that's hot.